Creampies

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Priapism47, Jun 24, 2016.

?

Would you creampie a beautiful woman if she told you to bring a friend also

1. No, I just don't creampie

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No, if she's inviting my friends site unseen it's too much of a risk

4 vote(s)
    28.6%
  3. Yes, I'd creampie anything

4 vote(s)
    28.6%
  4. Yes, just because she's beautiful

2 vote(s)
    14.3%
  5. Yes, yum creampie for desert

4 vote(s)
    28.6%
  1. Priapism47

Priapism47 Member

It's hard to believe how many people are looking for strangers to creampie their wives and girlfriends. I mean it's erotic but there's so much nasty stuff out there. Just recently I've had to turn down some really beautiful wives because they wouldn't allow me to wear a condom.

2. Tommy B

Gold Member

i like it, i mean if we all are clean and checked is ok! it's cool when my buddy creampies our girl and i use his cum as lube to continue fucking her... i'm not sure for strangers though

Invigorated likes this.
  3. Priapism47

Priapism47 Member

Yes someone you know is different. I'm talking about beautiful women from craigslist. Quote "Also if you really do have a friend or two that would be into all this and would like to bring them along or have them come over a little bit after you, that would be hot."
    "yes if you can't play bareback that is a deal breaker."

[​IMG]

4. Tommy B

Gold Member

fuck, thats hot but again i dont know if i would do that

5. Priapism47

Priapism47 Member

Yeah, I know her pussy looks so tempting. Her legs spread so wide and iinviting. She's got really nice breasts too, nipples small and hard in other pictures.

6. Hypersexual11

Gold Member

Unfortunately for us, sex with a condom is not real sex. We are fairly careful about partners and try to make each one a long term friend. We have done several one night stands though and some were awesome, some we laugh our asses off remembering 'that guy'. I guess we've just been lucky but none of that nasty stuff out there has found it's way to us. Lotta fuckin fun tho!

7. Priapism47

Priapism47 Member

Thinking about moaning and gasping as my bare, swollen, throbbing, cock is feeling so good that it can't turn back from its ejaculation.

Spurting my sperm hard against the back of her sweet pussy freely mixing with her wetness.

It frothing as I continue to stroke deep into her. Feeling her pussy milk every last drop of my seed

It all sounds great. But that nasty stuff is more than just a nasty thought of what might happen. A lot of it is point of no return stuff. HIV is real. Herpes is real. Once you ring that bell, it can't be unrung.

Prettymommy likes this.
  8. Tommy B

Gold Member

of course everybody prefer without condoms but its risky, if you know that the other ones are clean its amazing, all the cumming, the mess over and over again