Creampies

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Master9804, Aug 8, 2006.

1. Master9804

Gold Member

Woman who likes having their man cum all inside them? Anal or Pussy. Share ur thoughs on the subject of having a part of your man inside you.

2. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Now, I thought a creampie was the act of someone licking their own or someone else's cum from inside a woman. The night I came home from my first swing experience, I'd gone out to meet a man alone, and had stupidly allowed him to cum inside me, no condom (I'm more careful now). When I returned home the first thing hubby wanted to do was take me to bed, and he licked it all.... cleaned me up, and fucked me wildly. I've only experienced this with, between, the two men that I truely love. And because of the love and trust..... I think it's amazing!! It's been a fantasy of mine to lick my husband's cum from another woman's sex, but I don't see that happening.

**Okay, I looked it up, and a creampie is cumming into an orifice, and EATING a creampie is eating the cum out of one of the orifices...you're right on, baby.

#2 melicious, Aug 8, 2006
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2006
  3. Master9804

Gold Member

Hey that sound kinky just the same. Hehe Yeah it,s called eatting a Creampie. Might try that on Hotbabe one time just to see how it goes. I,m sure Hotbabe is game for that. LOL. Anytime eatting her pussy is in the mix she is all for it. U blame her. Hehe