creampie aid

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by guitarslinger, Jun 1, 2011.

1. guitarslinger

guitarslinger New Member

My girl and I have wanted to have sex without a condom but I was wondering if it is safe even with birth control. She has always wanted me to cum inside her but we have agreed that pregnancy is nit an option. Also how do vasectomies affect libido and performance?

2. dukefan

dukefan New Member

getting clipped has no effect at all on your sex life, except no worries of babies
    BUT the get it done on thursday back to work on monday crowd is lying

my junk hurt for weeks

3. nurseharley

Gold Member

no birth control is 100% effective but its always worked for me. if you think its worth the risk, thats your choice to make. but personally, yall are so young and as youve said not ready for a baby so maybe thats something that should wait.

4. dukefan

dukefan New Member

Crap, i just read your age. Wrap it up and use the pill too.

5. saml

saml New Member

Vasectomy 100% of the way, I feel for the guy a few posts above me but I had no problems at all. Even went and ate at a restaurant directly after. And had 3 interviews the next day.

6. guitarslinger

guitarslinger New Member

I have no desire to sire children. EVER. If I want kids I will adopt. So I might get the clip in a year or so. What does it cost in the states?

7. dukefan

dukefan New Member

With insurance it was about 300 bucks, be prepared they try to talk you out of it and have you watch some weird ass videos to make sure you want it

8. cbrmale

Gold Member

You pay so much for healthcare! In Australia a vasectomy can be covered by national health, free to the user, or maybe no more than $20 out of pocket. Mine was zero cost.

The US really needs a national health system, honestly (and I know all about ours because I work in it).

9. katykitan

katykitan New Member

In Canada, a vasectomy is free, but if you're under 30 they REALLY try and talk you out of it. Some doctors won't even do it - they'll refer you to someone else, but they won't do it themselves. Hubby ran into this trouble - he's 28, and we have kids (and are done - FOR SURE! lol) but because we're under 30, it was tough to find someone willing.

As far as pain/discomfort goes - hubby was quite sore for a good 3 days, then had some tenderness for a few weeks. Nothing that inhibited regular sex though.