Crazy summer fun part 1

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Snatchfan, Oct 9, 2016.

1. Snatchfan

Snatchfan Member

It was a hot muggy afternoon in the middle of summer and the Mrs and I had not long moved into our first house together with no flatmates. We were just having a lazy day and had no plans so were just taking it easy.
    The Mrs decided she was going to lay on the grass in the back yard which was quite private unless some one walked up the drive. While she was laying on the grass I was sipping a nice cold beer on the back door step and couldn't help but get that familiar stirring in my pants as I admired my girlfriends hot body. She was wearing a short sundress which hardly covered anything and every time she moved I caught a glimpse of her beautiful legs and her G string clad pussy. At the time I couldn't imagine a better way to spend an afternoon but I was soon to find out that there was a better way to pass the time!
    As I watched my Mrs the hard on in my pants soon began to grow and i thought it would be fun to get it out and let it enjoy some fresh air. As I released my cock into the hot summer air my Mrs rolled over onto her back and saw what I was up to. She looked up at me and smiled with approval and licked her lips in a seductive way that my my manhood stand to attention.
    As i was watching her and slowly stroking my cock she undid a couple of buttons on her sundress so I could see her lacy bra and slowly parted her legs so I had a perfect view of her panty covered puss. She laid back down and continued to undo the buttons on her dress until it slipped from her body reveling her gorgeous curves and the skimpy G string and matching bra she was wearing. I thought to myself that we should have got a place of our own sooner as this was a great way to spend time at home.

My Mrs was now lying flat on her back and the sun was making her look even more sexy as it lit up her great tits and legs. She then slid her right hand down and gave her pussy a rub through her G string which made the fabric get wet strait away. This meant she was as horny as I was and I knew I was in for some fun. She then moved the G string to one side and I could see she had slid two fingers into her wet pussy and she was really starting to enjoy the feeling.
    As she was giving herself a good poking she motioned for me to come over and join her on the grass, an offer any red blooded male would have gladly accepted and i did. As I reached her I could see just how wet she was and this made my cock get even harder which she must have seen because she sat up and grabbed it and guided it straight into her mouth. The feeling of her mouth on my cock and the sight of her fingers in her pussy had me wanting to cum right then but I knew I had to calm down to see what was next. i knelt down beside her and replaced her fingers with mine and she was so hot and wet that my 2 fingers slid straight in and she let out the little moan that lets me know I have found the spot that drives her wild.
    She continued to suck my cock as I slid 2 then 3 fingers inside her and found her G spot and brought her to the first of many orgasms. I then freed my cock form her mouth and re positioned myself between her legs and slowly began to tease her clit with my tongue. This had her moaning quite loudly and writhing around a lot so I held her down and slid my tongue as far inside her cunt as I could. this sent her over the edge and she let a small scream which I am sure the neighbors could have heard.

Knowing that the neighbors mite look over the fence to make sure things were OK I decide we should move inside. A I got to the doorstep I had an idea, I sat down and grabbed her by the hips and dropped her straight down onto my rock hard cock. the feeling of my cock deep inside her dripping cunt was fantastic and from then on I couldn't have given a toss who could hear or see us. I was holding on to her hips and guiding her up and down my shaft when she said she wanted it doggy style.[​IMG]I picked her up and spun around so she was on her hands and knees on the top step. I got behind her and eased my cock back into her gaping pussy and set about pumping her for all I was worth. I was nearing the gravy stroke when she told me to stop as she wanted this to last for the whole afternoon, I pulled out of her pussy and she quickly replaced me with 3 of her own fingers and made herself cum in about 3 seconds flat. The sight of her there, on her hands and knees, half naked with 3 fingers deep inside her puss and her cum dripping onto the back door step made me realize what a great woman I had found and I couldn't wait to find out what she wanted to do next.................

Let me know if I should carry on.[​IMG]

2. Mikey22

Gold Member

I like what I'm reading so far :)

3. gentleman3

Gold Member

Please do carry on!!!!