Crazy Shit We Did In High School

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Kermit, Mar 9, 2011.

1. Kermit

Gold Member

HS was some crazy times for us so share some of them :D

I once used school computers/printers to print off sections of the Anarchist Cookbook, and got away with it lol. I forget if it was pre or post-Columbine. I graduated before 9/11 so it was like the 9/11 for High Schoolers, the day that changed everything for us in terms of how paranoid the school officials. Ah, before then 4-20 was just weed code and hitler's b-day

2. nurseharley

Gold Member

i only went to high school for two years. the craziest thing i did was.....throw up on myself

3. HardRocker

Gold Member

Do you mean specifically while at school, or just that time of life?

4. Beach

Beach New Member

Easy answer is thats its a miracle I survived that time frame at all... I was pretty bad. lol.

5. Texas_Red

Gold Member

I was so "crazy" I didn't make it to real high school. I got expelled from Jr High and proceeded to get myself entangled in the system before HS started. :p

6. HardRocker

Gold Member

It's horrifying to look back at some of the shit we survived.

7. backcheck64

Gold Member

Lets see, in school, had regular sex in the band room. Threw the psyhc teachers desk and chair out the window. Set off a bunch of M80s in the halls. Planted pot seeds in the botony room, suckers got about 2' tall before anyone notices. We vandalized our own school with rival stuff so a bunch of our guys went up to that school and tagged them, then they actually came down and tagged us. During a football game, we slashed the tires on the previously tagged schools busses. Sold elevator passes to freshmen...no one but facultiy was supposed to use it. Locker was stocked better than most bars. Stole the chemical used to put fruit flies to sleep to sex them...and snorted it all. Started a food fight the first day of my freshman year. Did donuts on the football field, along with other lawn jobs on school property. Now do you want to hear about OUT of school activities?

8. BlueLizard

BlueLizard New Member

All I remember about high skool is they ask me not to come back...that's why they gave me one of those diploma thingies...

9. awakened

awakened New Member

OMG, this board is full of bad boys !!!!!!!!! I was an angel in school, didnt even do senior skip day. Make very high grades. But on the other side of things, I had a super controlling boyfriend out of hs and he made me do all kinds od crazy sexual stuff i had never done before. He said if i really loved him that i would do it all.

10. backcheck64

Gold Member

Hey, I had very good grades, went on to UMC and had a 3.89gpa. You can pull all kinds of stuff but still have great grades.

Off campus we did everything from moving road signs to close down busy streets, stripping highway patrol cars in the guys driveway (we left the parts layed out nicely), released roaches in restaurants and then started yelling and stomping them, lots of drag racing, harrasing police, we wouldn't excactly steal street signs but move them to different streets, terrorized the mall cops, all sorts of stuff.

11. HardRocker

Gold Member

once I wanted some cops to chase me... they did.

A couple of times, I didn't want cops to chase me... they did.

12. backcheck64

Gold Member

Cops were too slow to chase me, back then they were driving Ford Fairmonts with 6 cyl. I could outrun them on my bicycle. Sheriffs dept had Grand Marquis and they had better straight line speed, but couldn't turn. They were always sliding into ditches.

13. HardRocker

Gold Member

I was in my '69 Chevelle SS. A power slide had never failed me... until there was a pile of pinestraw in front of the road I was aiming for. Kicked it sideways, perfect oversteer, lined up, floored the accelerator and instead of digging in and shooting down the new road, I kept sliding sideways. Came free of the straw, then dug in and planted the Chevelle nose first into a hedge of big redtips. My friend and I bailed because we could see fire under the bowed up hood. It was just the carb, so no problem.

Then they came from 3 different directions and invited me for a sleepover.
    That was the time I had decided I wanted some cops to chase me. Am I smarter now? Yep.

14. Barbwire

Gold Member

There, I fixed it for ya. :dgrin

15. backcheck64

Gold Member

Brother had a Gremlin that would catch fire form time to time, this was back when they had the cans to top off your battery so we'd pull into a gas station with a nice little fire, freak some people out, use the can to put out the fire on the manifold and take off.

16. backcheck64

Gold Member

Just living life to the fullest.

17. CruelTease

Gold Member

I went rather off the rails in my early teenage years. I'm surprised my parents didn't kill me if I'm honest. I recall get a congratulations card on my 16th birthday, congratulations for living so long.

I'm not going to list the things I did (bit old for a p*ssing contest) plus it'd take too long and I'm not proud of myself. I turned 15 and seemed to wake up to it all, I saw I'd been a horrid little brat and straightened myself out.

18. backcheck64

Gold Member

I wouldn't call it a pissing contest, just answering the question. I didn't get really rolling until 15. Congrats on living past 16. I grew up in a hick town of 40K people, there was nothing to do but cause trouble.

19. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

Caught smoking.. 15 lunchtime detentions.

"I have my period" went home early numerous times

Met friends in the sick bay .. "I'm not feeling too good" if we wanted to hang out and chat rather than learn.

One drunk evening 2 friends and I went to the HS and wrote "I love K.... S... " everywhere .. I mean everywhere and the next Monday got called into the office as we also visited the guys house and he dobbed us in. Only to be put on Graffiti scrub duty.

Got drunk in class .. vodka in a water bottle classic.

Smoked weed on few occassions... resulting in me going to the sick bay because numbers/words were getting all jumbled on the board.

Pretended to sniff coke on my desk.. when I was just sniffing broken up pain relief through a straw. (sent to withdrawal room)

Had lunch time water fights that resulted in detention.

Self wrote all "late notes" .. "sick notes" and "permission slips" had my Mums signature down to a tee.

*** I guess you could say I was a pain in the ass

20. backcheck64

Gold Member

Asside from the smoking, a woman after my own heart. You would have fit in my group very well.