Crazy Sex Drive

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Theking84, May 18, 2010.

1. Theking84

Theking84 New Member

I have a wild sex drive i can go for everyday but she can't. I'm just tired of being the one that has to initiate our sex time. She never comes an just attack me or just give me hints at all. Our sex life is not boring i just want her to ask me and take over sometimes. I give her oral sex and more and my plan is not to give her anything till she wants me. Hopefully she will notice that i have not pursed her at all and she might be horny or something. Please give me advice or something mid 20's.

2. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

I know this may sound like something way out of left-field......
    But have you tried asking her why she doesn't initiate sex?:eyes

By just dissing her until she asks whats going on.....may lead her to start wondering if your getting it elsewhere.....and doing this sort of stuff can backfire on you......try talking instead...you'll get much further:D

Oh'...and welcome to SF:sf:welcome

3. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

If her sex drive is a lot lower than yours, she may even be grateful for the break and before you know it, it's months before you've had any action. Or she may even be shy about initiating sex. As Hot Wheels suggested, it's best to have a heart-to-heart about it. At least that way you know where you stand.

4. Theking84

Theking84 New Member

OK thanks for the reply and i will try talking to her but i have done it before and see what happen this time. I don't think she is really to shy but will ask her about that to.

5. igor

Gold Member

Your drive is obviously higher than hers. If you are doing it every day, maybe she needs time to recover and has no need to initiate because you are after her so much. I take it that she never refuses you so be thankful for that.

6. enz660

enz660 New Member

Man's job is to make the first moves. She is clearly a submissive girl, and just wants to be dominated. Want someone who makes moves? Find another girl.

Male = initiator.

Proven biological, evolutionary, fact.