Crazy Insemination

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by AlexOsiris, Oct 4, 2010.

1. AlexOsiris

AlexOsiris New Member

Jessica was a nurse working in a hospital for the clinically insane. Most days she liked the job she did. She got to work with people that needed help, and she was pretty free to move about without having to worry about her boss. What she didn’t like was the uniform her boss made her wear. A uniform that was far too short to cover her butt, stockings that came above her knee, and a pair of red heels that she called “hooker shoes.”

Jessica was on her way down the hall in her uniform to visit a patient named Brad. Brad was having trouble in group lately. He had been lashing out at the other patients and had to be restrained at all times. As Jessica walked passed some of the patients they would grab her ass. This happened on occasion, so she was used to it but still didn’t like it. She stood in front of the door that lead into the room where Brad was.

Jessica walked into the room with a smile. Brad lay restrained in a straight jacket on the bed.

“Good morning Brad” Jessica said with a smile. He didn’t respond. “I hear you’ve been having some trouble in group lately. Care to share why?”

“No…” he responded

“Oh come on I’m sure if you just talk to me I’ll be able to help you in some way. Besides we’ve always been good friends. I know that you want to tell me what’s going on.” She responded

“You want to know?” he seethed “You really want to know? I have to be in this place cut off from the rest of the world and all human contact, and I’m forced to sit back and watch you walk around in that slutty little uniform. My dick jumping around in my pants and not being able to get anywhere near you. That’s what’s wrong!”

“Oh my….” She gasped “Well I’m sorry that I’ve put you in that situation. Do you want me to cover up?”

“No…it’s too late now. I’ve got the image of you wearing that burned into my brain.” He sighed

“Well what can I do for you then?” Jessica asked “I want you to get better, and participate nicely in the group. I’ll do anything I can”

“Will you pull my dick out of my pants and help me get some release?” Brad said

“Oh my god!” she exclaimed “I couldn’t possibly. That would be inappropriate.”

“So what you’re saying is that you will do anything you can, and you could do this for me, but you won’t because it’s morally wrong?” he questioned

“Well…if I did this you wouldn’t be able to tell any of the other patients, and you’d have to start acting right during group time.” Jessica supposed

“Why in the hell would I tell anyone else?” thought Brad “I’d want to keep that benefit all to myself.”

“Of course I wouldn’t.” said Brad “This would just be between the two of us. It’s just that I haven’t felt the touch of a woman for so long.”

“Ok and this is a one time thing…I won’t be doing this at the drop of a hat.” Jessica stated

Jessica walked over and sat on the bed. She smiled at Brad, and put her hand on his knee. Brad’s mind raced with idea’s trying to make sure that he could get this to last as long as possible. Jessica started rubbing her hand up and down his thigh as she noticed his cock come to life in his pants. The hard dick grew and grew; larger than any she had ever seen before. Her breath caught in her throat as she saw it grow to its limit.

Her hand started to rub the tip of his cock through his pants, and he closed his eyes putting his head back. Jessica eagerly began to rub the length of his shaft feeling its hard girth. She squeezed it in her hand and realized that her hand didn’t even cover half of the bulging member that she held in her hand.

“God your so big.” She whispered. “I’ve never held anything like this before.” Her hands continued to explore the length of his penis through the scrubs he wore on his lower half. Suddenly she reached up and pulled the pants and his boxers down and off. “Oh my god!” she gasped. Jessica reached between his legs and took hold of his bare cock. It felt warm and rigid between her soft hands. She wrapped both hands around his cock and still had room for another. It was like nothing she had ever experienced before. Her hands began to move slowly up and down his shaft.

“Mmm that’s good.” Brad whispered. “Your hands feel so nice against my skin.”

“Yeah?” she asked. “I can’t believe how big you are.” Her hand continued to work the length of his cock. “Are you getting close?” she wondered

“Not really…It feels really good, but I don’t think I’ll be able to come like this” he stated

“What do you need me to do to make this feel better?” Jessica asked “I can’t believe I’m doing this.” She thought.

“Would you use your mouth?” Brad asked “I’m sure that would do it.”

“M..mm..my mouth?” she stammered “You want me to put your cock into my mouth?” Brad nodded his head and gave her a sideways smile. Jessica’s thoughts ran within her head and she slowly lowered her mouth onto the pulsing member. The warm shaft slid between her lips and to the back of her throat. She hadn’t even gotten all of it into her mouth. His dick was so smooth between her lips as she slowly began to work the length of his penis between her lips. Instinctively her tongue began to curl around his cock as it slid in and out of her mouth. Jessica moaned slightly as she felt herself tingle between her thighs. She felt herself dampening with desire.

“Oh yeah that feels nice” Brad said “I just wish I had a free hand to touch you with.”

“If I let your arm loose are you going to behave?” she asked

“I wouldn’t do anything to jeopardize this.” He replied Jessica replaced her mouth on his cock, and undid the restraint on one of his arms. He immediately put his hand on the back of her head and began to gently push her down further. Brad’s cock was dripping with her saliva as he moved his hips up and down with the motion of her mouth. “This is really good, but…I don’t think it’s going to be enough.”

“What do you mean?” she questioned her thoughts dreading what he wanted next. Jessica was not using any birth control. She had been single for so long, and her long hours at the hospital kept her too busy for anything casual. She knew that there was no chance of getting a condom in here, and if she wanted to achieve her goal of getting Brad to cooperate she would have to do this. Besides she had already come this far. Jessica began to calculate when she was due to ovulate. Dread washed over her as she realized she was right in the middle of her cycle. “Maybe we better stop. I don’t think I can do much more for you”

“If you want me to make any improvements you’ll climb on top of me and put this dick into your tight little pussy nurse” Brad seethed “Otherwise you can expect much worse out of me during group time.”

“Listen.” She whimpered a little “You have to be really careful. You have to promise me that you won’t cum inside me.” Jessica bit her lip a little; worried about the possible outcome of this encounter. “I’m not using any birth control, and if you cum inside me I’ll probably get pregnant. I can’t have a baby right now. Not with someone who’s in the state you’re in.”

“Trust me, knocking you up is the last thing I want.” Said Brad deviously “I just need to cum really bad. It doesn’t matter where. I’ve been backed up for so long now I just need this release” Jessica nodded her head and climbed on top of him. She straddled his hips feeling his huge cock head poking the entrance to her wet sticky little hole. She was worried by the size of him. She had never had anything inside of her that big before. Jessica’s pussy was really wet from sucking Brad off so that when she reached back to guide the member into her aching hole the head slid in without much resistance. The electric feeling of being stretched so far raced through her body.

“Oh god…You’re so fucking big.” She gasped “I’m not sure I can get it all inside of me.” Jessica worked herself up and down his big dick coating it with her own juices. Deeper and deeper it penetrated her giving her feelings she had never felt before. She felt a different kind of sensation pressing against her from inside. “Oh my god” She said aloud. “Your cock is rubbing against my cervix.” Her body shuddered in pleasure at the thought. Every time she would lower herself completely onto his dick; the head would poke against it. It was the most sensational feeling she had ever felt, and it started to turn her on even more. “If he cums in me right now all of that built up potent thick semen will be heading straight into my fertile womb” Jessica thought. That sent her over the edge and she came harder than she could ever remember. Her body shuddered against him as she collapsed onto his chest. His thrusting slowed, and she met his gaze. “Are you close?” she asked.

“No” he replied. “This position isn’t going to do the job. I need to get behind you.” Jessica reluctantly raised herself off of his still rock hard cock and got on all fours on the bed. Brad stood on the floor and moved around behind her. He got between her legs and lined his dick up at the entrance to her dripping hole. With his free hand he grabbed her waist and puller her back onto him. Jessica moaned out as she felt the girth once again stretch her. In this position she could feel him moving even deeper than before. She could feel the veins on his cock throbbing as the blood rushed to his huge dick.

2. AlexOsiris

AlexOsiris New Member

“Oh yeah, oh fuck, oh fuck, god you’re going to make me cum again.” She gasped. As her orgasm approached Brad reached around and let his other arm free. He grabbed her hips and pulled her back onto his cock burying the entire length within her. Jessica felt the peak of her orgasm just as she noticed that Brad’s dick began to twitch and pulse inside of her. “Nn…no….d…don’t.” she stammered “Not inside me.” Her orgasm overtook her and she began to buck back against him. At the same time Brad held her hips tightly and held himself deep within her as he began to shoot his potent semen deep inside of her fertile womb. Jessica felt the warmth spreading within her. She knew that his sperm was probably covering her waiting egg. “Oh god he’s impregnating me!” she screamed in her head. Her body lay still on the bed as she breathed heavily. Brad stayed within her for a moment or two longer before withdrawing his spent cock. The cum immediately began to drip from her pussy soaking the sheets beneath her. Calmly she stood up slipped her panties back on and walked out into the hallway. She could feel more sperm leaking from between her legs making her crotch feel sticky and wet.

“What have I done?” she whispered. Her mind was racing. She had just let one of her patients fuck her. Not only that; she let him cum inside of her ovulating pussy. She smiled to herself. “Well at least I got a good fuck out of it. Now I’ll just have to wait and see if I get my period.”

3. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Well done....that was a good read..:D

4. igor

Gold Member

:phat:phat:phat:phat

5. angila

angila New Member

It depends if I had sex that week, but usually i masturbate myself 3 times a week .. but sometime i just forget for a day or two, until something turns me on.

6. myharddic4theldies

myharddic4theldies New Member

great story any ladies want to make a creampie with me

7. HardRocker

Gold Member

I doubt if any of our ladies of Sf will, we don't have a bunch of HOs waiting around. But you could try introducing yourself and filling out your profile. Maybe you'll make friends with some of them.