Crazy hot sex..?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Dorian, Sep 10, 2012.

1. Dorian

Dorian New Member

Hello,
    My girlfriend of a year and I have been apart for 2 weeks and we are about to see each other again. She mentioned she thought that we should try some "crazy hot" sex.. i want to try something totally new and exciting or ANYTHING,but we have only done the basics.. missionary, doggy, oral, cowgirl.. is there any new style, or product, or anything I could use? I'm lost for any ideas.

2. xzxw

xzxw New Member

I'm not anywhere near an expert, but give toys and roleplay a shot.

3. luv2sexdotinfo

luv2sexdotinfo New Member

body-paint each other with edible cream and take turns lick the cream off each other's body, this can make oral sexy very tasty and delicious

blind-fold and you kiss or touch her at any part of the body unexpectedly and teasingly, making her guess which place your mouth or tongue will land

play some sexy games such as true and dare question, or strip poker game, the winner will get the right to demand from some certain sexual act from another person

have sex out of the house - such as doing it in an half-empty cinema, or best will be the cinema is at the same time showing some adult movies so that when you moan or groan during sex with your girl, others around can't differentiate if the moaning comes from the screen or from the both of you

pitch a tent at a quiet park and have sex there

4. 12barblues

Gold Member

This is an easy one.....just come at her like you haven't had her in 2 years, not 2 weeks.....intensity,and passion, my friend, intensity and passion.....

5. Anonymouse

Anonymouse New Member

This advice it quite good...I would go with his.