CPAP Sex

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Barbwire, Jan 12, 2010.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

In this thread : http://www.sexualforums.com/talk/showthread.php?p=248217#post248217 I mentioned CPAP sex and promised to tell the tale. I finally had time to write it down, so here it is....

CPAP Sex

I suffer from sleep apnea and need to use a CPAP machine each time I sleep. Sleep apnea is a condition where a person stops breathing for periods of time when they sleep. It can be life threatening at its worst. It causes lack of restful sleep, snoring and hypertension among other things . CPAP stands for Continuous Positive Airway Pressure and the treatment involves wearing a mask with a hose attached to the back of the CPAP unit that sits on my nightstand.

The mask is strapped to my face and covers my nose, but not my mouth. The machine is self-starting. It senses when someone is breathing into the mask and boots up after about 5 inhalations. When it is on, every time I breathe in and out, I can hear the machine pumping air in and me breathing back into it. I sound a little like Darth Vader, but not quite as sinister.

While wearing the mask, you are supposed to keep your mouth shut at all times. When I first tried to talk with the thing on, I was shocked at how weird it was to have air being forced through my mouth without actively exhaling. Yawning while wearing the mask was about impossible and not very satisfying because I can’t exhale through my mouth in a controlled manner. Also, yawns produce a sound similar to the snoring of an asthmatic, hare lipped elephant which can be quite alarming to my husband when he’s awakened by them.

The first few nights wearing the mask were hell-ish. I kept feeling claustrophobic and hearing my own breathing through the machine was creepy as hell. The sheer pressure of the air going into my nose made me feel as if I were drowning and I fought the urge to tear the mask from my face. So great was the stress during those times, I often found myself on the verge of crying. I was a wreck and got almost no sleep at all for almost 2 weeks.

One afternoon I was so exhausted I decided to take a nap. I put the mask on and then lay down. I soon felt the forceful surge of air assault my nostrils and heard my sharp inhalation amplified by the machine. I immediately started breathing rapidly and my body tensed on the sheets. I felt my heart racing and my brow furrowed.

I turned off the machine, tore off the mask and sat up in bed. I was so frustrated that I didn’t know what to do. The CPAP machine was something I needed, something that could save my life, but using it was making me lose my mind.

As I sat there on the bed fretting, I felt my pussy give an odd spasm or two. Without thinking, I clenched my thighs. It was then that an idea came to my mind. I wondered what it would sound like to orgasm while wearing the mask and if I’d be able to do it without once opening my mouth.

I peeled off my clothes, grabbed my bag of toys and sat back down on the bed. I chose my Hitachi Magic Wand out of the bag and put an attachment on it, then plugged it in. I reached between my legs to check to see if I needed lube and found out I was quite slick.

I put the mask on and lay down while holding the wand close to my body to warm it up before I used it. My head had barely hit the pillow when the machine kicked on and I felt myself panic as the force of air hit me. I immediately turned on the wand and slid its dildo attachment into my pussy. My hips jumped off the bed a little as the first vibes hit the side of my clit and my vaginal walls contracted around the shaft of the dildo. I opened my mouth without thinking and a loud “Wahhhhssssssszzzzhhhh!” came out. I shut my mouth and focused on first fucking myself with the dildo and then stopping to concentrate the vibrations on my clitoris.

I soon started to think of a fantasy to go with what I was doing in the real world. I concocted a scenario where my lover fucks me out of a coma that I’d been in for some time. Twisted? You bet, but it got the job done because soon I was writhing on the bed fighting the urge to cry out as I jammed my hips into the wand.

As the waves of my orgasm rocked me, I could not take it anymore and tore the mask from my face so I could pant, moan, and scream like a beast on the bed. After I calmed down a bit, I threw the wand on the floor, put the mask back on and slept like a baby. After I woke, I felt very refreshed and quite chipper.

That was a few weeks ago and I hadn’t tried to come with the machine again until a few nights ago. I had my period and intercourse was out of the question but my hubby and I were both horny. I gave him a blowjob that exhausted him but I was still dying to get off myself. He was half-asleep on the bed next to me when I got the idea to act out my coma fantasy. I let him know that I wanted him to help me get off before he fell asleep.

I got a vibe I could use on my clit and then lay on my back on the bed. I told my husband to suck and pinch my tits while I used a clit vibe. Because I could not moan or talk aloud, I told him to listen to my breathing on the machine and use that as an indicator of how close I was to coming.

At first, it was a bit awkward, but soon I closed my eyes and immersed myself in the fantasy of my desperate lover trying to awaken me from my trance. As my husband sucked and nipped at my breasts, I breathed deep exaggerated sighs so he knew how much I loved it. He increased the pressure upon hearing them and my pussy contracted. I worked the vibe on my clit which was by that time very swollen and sensitive. As my arousal grew, I fought to keep my hips on the bed and continue the charade of being comatose.

I got closer and closer to coming and the machine bore witness to my arousal as my breathing echoed through it. Right before I exploded on the sheets, I pushed my husband’s head away; tore the mask off and stroked the vibe against my clit. Then my orgasm overcame me and my entire body erupted in wild spasms. I cried out repeatedly as the pleasure washed over me. It was incredible!

I still don’t love wearing the mask at night but at least now I have fond memories associated with it, so it’s not so bad.

PS: This is the same mask that I wear

[​IMG]

(Photo from ResMed.com)

Sexy, huh? :lol

2. igor

Gold Member

I guess I am trying to figure out how that CPAP caused your pussy to spasm, but as they say - whatever works:lol

My wife is quite comfortable with hers so something similar probably won't happen with her. These days, because of the various meds she is on she can't orgasm anyway and it takes quite a bit of foreplay to get her aroused at all. But thanks for sharing that story.

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

I've already stated here on the forums a few times that stress makes me horny. Doesn't seem to matter what is causing the stress, either. All I know is, once I've gotten off, the stress seems to go away.

4. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Stress makes me feel horny but unfortunately it also makes me too tense to relax and enjoy a decent orgasm. :eyes

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

I actually induce stress for a sexual thrill. Take yesterday for instance, I phone phucked hardcore style even though I was expecting furniture to be delivered at any minute.

I was buck naked on the couch with the phone nestled between my shoulder and neck and jilling off telling my virtual lover about how I'd just flogged my tits when, I heard the van pull in. Keeping the vibe on my clit, I shimmied across the couch and looked out the window. The delivery van was under my window three stories down. I was barely able to breathlesslly whisper, "They are here." before I came, HUGELY and hung up the phone.

My pussy was still spasming as I threw my clothes on and ran down the 2 flights of stairs to open the door for the delivery guys, one of which was delightfully cute and young. He was also very talkative and I engaged him in conversation, all the while wondering if he could smell my sex or not.

What a rush!!! :phat

6. HardRocker

Gold Member

Kind of like, "I'm Buck and I'm here to fuck!" from Kill Bill.:lol But I know you don't spit like the comatose Kiddo.

7. Barbwire

Gold Member

I haven't seen the movie, but I'm sure what you said just now was very clever indeed. ;)

8. heelfetish

Gold Member

Wow. I had my sleep apnea test (results were negative), and I've heard of those machines. But I never knew what they actually looked like. I guess it's a relief for me not to have apnea, I don't think I could sleep with that thing on my face! And just like you, I think I would be claustrophobic with it on. :(

But I still haven't determined the root of my sleep issues.

9. HardRocker

Gold Member

Of course it was terribly witty.

If you ever do watch it, be sure to watch one and two back to back, or else Neither makes any sense, in that they are each pointless without the other. Great flick. I've watched it a bunch of times, as I have with my other favorite Tarrentino movie, Pulp Fiction.

10. Barbwire

Gold Member

I originally got tested for sleep apnea to try to find out why I had such severe headaches in the morning. Unfortunately, the machine hasn't cured them.

11. heelfetish

Gold Member

That's too bad, CL. About the headaches I mean.

And HR is right. If you're gonna watch Kill Bill, watch them both, in order, back to back. I liked them, but I still prefer Pulp Fiction. It's one my my favorite movies of all time. :)

12. Barbwire

Gold Member

After exploring a bunch of other avenues, now I have to go see a neurologist to try to get to the root of my severe headaches. They have been plaguing me for years. :(

13. heelfetish

Gold Member

Sorry, CL. I used to have bad headaches, but I've determined the cause to be stress, caffeine, and eye strain. I stopped drinking pop completely, (I never drank coffee) and have done what i can to reduce stress. And I saw an optometrist who prescribed reading glasses for my otherwise fine vision. All the hours spent in front of a computer monitor were a huge contributing factor.

As someone else on the computer a lot, do you have a LCD flat panel monitor or a CRT? If you still have a CRT, try adjusting the refresh rate higher. 60hz (the default setting ) is often very hard on the eyes. Don't try this with LCD monitors though, they often can ONLY display 60hz.

14. gphine

There's nothing quite as exciting as "we could get caught" sex!!!!