Cowgirl on the Couch

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Barbwire, Mar 28, 2007.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

Cowgirl on the Couch

I come home from my workout, tired and sore and strip my clothes, then hop in the shower. I think about you as I soap my body up and soon I feel the passion start to rise from within me. I am still in the shower when I hear you come home. I hurry to finish, then put on a towel and rush to greet you. I see that you are tired, but my need is so great, I tell you to take off your clothes and sit on the couch. Seeing the need in my eyes, you obey me without hesitation.

I drop my towel, and sit on your lap, facing away from you and tell you to rub my back with the scented oil I have brought. I tell you to work it in good, don’t be shy, and I like it rough. I lean forward so you can work the oil into my lower back. I sigh as your fingers work their magic on my sore muscles. I lean forward even more, putting my feet on the floor so you can work the oil in between my ass cheeks.

I arch my back so you have an easy view of my tight ass hole and my glistening pussy lips. You know what I want without asking, and you rub more oil onto your hands, then work it into my buttocks, I take my hands and spread my cheeks open so you can get a better view of what I have for you. You work your fingers all over my crack working down until you are pushing your thumb into my ass and massaging my clit with your other hand, as you dip your fingers into my slick cunt, not believing how wet I am already. I look over my shoulder when I hear you moan and tell you to taste my pussy juice as I know you like the sweet stuff

My curly, dark hair is cascading down my back as I arch my body, you lean forward and kiss and lick my shoulder and I sigh. I shimmy my ass back so my pussy is directly over your throbbing cock. I start to sit down slowly, taking you in inch by inch, but, I my thigh muscles are too weak from my workout and I fall down upon your cock, taking you all in at once. I let out a little yelp as you fill me, then I relax my hips and start rocking back and forth on you cock, as you reach forward and cup my heaving breast in your strong, manly hands.

I reach back with one arm and put my hand around your neck, pulling your mouth to the base of my neck so you can kiss me there I stroke you soft hair and tell you how good it feels to have you inside of me, and that I was daydreaming of you while I was in the shower. I keep rocking my hips, then reach down and rub my hot, swollen clit with my right hand, and my left hand continues to hold your mouth to my neck. You nibble the flesh on my neck, moving down until you are biting down on my shoulder. The pressure of your teeth upon my soft, white flesh gets me fiery hot and I start to rock forward and back faster, moaning and grunting as your penis stretches my pussy out tight.

The feeling of the slight pain you are giving me with you love bites, and the pressure of your cock inside of me gets me so excited. I work my fingers on my clit; it’s standing up hard and thick. You start to raise your hips up off the couch to meet my hips and this makes your cock go in even deeper, sending me into waves of ecstasy. I feel myself ready to orgasm, from deep within my love canal. The feeling is faint, but getting stronger and stronger with each thrust of your hips into me.

My fingers quickly bring me to an overwhelming orgasm as I lean back into you and let out a cry. I lose myself in the intensity of the moment and scream like a wild cat. The sound of my orgasm makes you move your hips into me harder. You reach up and pull my shoulders into you as you start to pump into me faster. You then hook your arms under mine and raise and lower me upon your shaft. Picking me up and slamming me down without mercy. I am writhing from my extended orgasm, feeling you going into me so deep it makes me cry out with each stroke

I clench my teeth and bear down with my pussy so you can feel the tightness on your cock and my slick walls hug your cock firmly as I ride your lap. You remove your hands from under my arms and place them on my tits, then grab my bouncing nipples in a tight grip and twist them hard, sending me into more convulsions of pure ecstasy. I thought I was as high as I could go, but your assault on my tender nipples sends me higher and higher until I am coming again, breathing in short breaths and bearing down on you with my pussy.

I feel as though I am going to faint, but your strong hands pull me tight to your chest and you tell me to keep bouncing up and down on your cock .My thighs are starting to burn from holding myself up and I tell you I can can't go on much longer. You tell me you don't care and to keep riding your cock. Sweat is pouring off of me as I obey you, feeling the burn in my thighs mixed with the burn of my pulsating clit. I throw my head back and beg you to fill my pussy with your hot cream. Hearing me say this sends you over the edge and you fall into an earth shattering climax as you moan and shudder. Your hot seed rushes into my hungry pussy and you continue to thrust until you are spent.

We sit there a while, panting, not saying a word. I raise my dripping box off of your shaft and lie on the couch. You follow suit and lay there spooning me, holding me tight as we both drift off to sleep.

#1 Barbwire, Mar 28, 2007
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2007
    sledshredchick likes this.
  2. Bella

Gold Member

Hey CL, this was pretty good! :cheer
    ~Bella

3. burton

burton New Member

wow that was good.. makes you feel like you're there

4. Bella

Gold Member

Definitely! :brow
    ~Bella

5. live2cum

live2cum New Member

that was really good. it made me horny

6. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Nice read.....well done CL:D

7. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

Damn, your couch gets a good workout.:lol

Great story, CL

8. Barbwire

Gold Member

Thanks, everybody! it's good to know I get someone off, other than myself, with what I write. :D

9. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Inspiration goes a long way huh CL .....very great read felt like i was there with you in that story :p

That would be a great way to spend some time on a couch :p

10. live2cum

live2cum New Member

like i said before the story made me horny. i never thought id be into this kinda stuff. ill masterbate to it later tho:)

11. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Well i knew i was into this " kinda stuff " for a long time......

CL i love your stories they always being a big smile and something else every time i read them :p

12. iwouldbeme

iwouldbeme New Member

daaayam that was amazing....and tiring...

13. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Great writing CL, nice details :)

14. Barbwire

Gold Member

Thanks for the compliments, I aim to please.

15. AlleyCat

AlleyCat New Member

Wow what a story. Ummmm, those neck bites while he was taking you and that ending were just fabulous. <pant, pant> A couch is one of a girl's best friends!

16. Jack28

Jack28 New Member

You are an excellent writer. That was wonderful

17. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Excellent for sure

Cant wait for the book to come out!!!!!!!

Well done girl!

18. Elisabeta

Elisabeta New Member

Cowboy Lover,

Oooooo.... that was nice!
    Well-written!

19. childish_acts

childish_acts New Member

i love this....inspired me to...well uhm...yea...it just inspired somethings, keep up the awesome work!

20. Barbwire

Gold Member

Thank you for all for taking the time to read my little stories. I like writing them, but I'm not sure I could do it for profit. I'm not that prolific a writer. Glad you like them, though.