[Ask a Girl] Cousin keeps teasing me

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by treo, Apr 18, 2016.

1. treo

Gold Member

Question for the Ladies. My cousin whom her and I have gotten very close in the last 5 years keep teasing me about wearing panties. I have no idea why she keeps mentioning it to me. But she will keep asking me if I am wearing panties today. I would joke with her saying, nope let them at your place or something like that. So it got to the point to where I told her that if she didnt stop I was going to text her pics of guys wearing panties... so she would do it out of spite. So I would send her a text of a guy with a hard on wearing panties.

She would say things like gross. But the very next time we would talk she would do it again and bring up me wearing panties. I would send another pic to her. It kind of got exciting for me actually. My cousin is super attractive. Anyway, I was at the point that I thought that this was a turn on for her. She never asked me to stop sending them. As a matter of fact she would go out the way to mention men wearing panties. Her and I have been sending nude pics of women with nice tits to each other and comparing who has the nicest tits.

My cousin likes women and is curious im sure. she told me one night when she was drunk she had went to a swinger club and a girl took her into the bathroom and kissed her and then took her mini skirt off and started to rub her pussy through her panties. So she has been sharing a lot of very intimate details about her sexual life. There are a lot of stories she told me that got me as hard as a rock when she would share them. We would stay up all night talking on the phone about our sexual experiences. She would always tell me "sweet dreams" when we would get off the phone with each other. Knowing she made me excited.

Also, for the record she had been sending very sexy images of herself. She knows I love tits and sent many pics of her tits (cleavage shots only) and asking me how she looks. Using the excuse that she is thinking about sending the pic to a guy on a dating site.

With all of this being said. Am I wrong to think that she liked the idea of me sending her the pics of the dicks in panties.

She never got angry until the other day. She stopped talking to me and asked why was I sending pics like that.

The pics below are the first 2 of many I sent her.

Attached Files:

2. Justme84

Gold Member

I think they are sexy as hell!

Anyway, I don't think you did anything wrong at all. You were playing along and honestly I would have done the same. I'd stay quiet for a while and see if she comes back around.

treo likes this.
  3. treo

Gold Member

Yeah. I like the pics also. She happens to be into Transgenders. I think she knowsaid that I'm into shemales. We talk about it one time
    I told her it was exciting to see tots on a shemale. She asked me if I looked at there dicks. I said yeah. It didn't bother me. It just a sick I said.

She told me some other hot stories that made me hard also.