Couples on tinder

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Mike0606, Apr 27, 2015.

1. Mike0606

Mike0606 Member

I recently got out of an almost 1 year monogomous relationship, my first in years... and started using Tinder again. Within my first 6 matches I started chatting with a woman who wanted me to join in with her husband and her. Then again yesterday, so twice in the same week, after a few hrs of intermittent chatting, another woman asked if i'd be interested in a MFM threesome with her and her fiance.

Is this just a huge coincidence, or have Tinder motives changed in the year that i havent used it. Is this more of a common thing on Tinder nowadays?

2. BigTitLover

Gold Member

Depends on the area. In my area there are a mix of couples looking for 3rd, hook ups, and those looking for a serious relationship (why they are trying that on tinder???) I use it for entertainment more than meeting someone. The conversations I have had and profiles I've seen. I work near an airport so lots of interesting profiles.

3. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Sounds logical. It's mainly a hook-up site from what I've known.

Either way, a woman wanted you (either for herself or to share) so be flattered.

Doitagain likes this.
  4. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

I've never used Tinder but even though I would love to share my wife I don't think that would be a way to go.

5. nicelynoosed

nicelynoosed Member

My issue with tinder is that the app seems dead-set on using my facebook info, and I can't even see where I authorized that. My wife and I are V E R Y discreet and keep our 'personal' lives far removed from friends/family/work. If I could use another profile, I'd be happy to use tinder to find another guy/gal/couple, but the app figures out who I am even with the facebook app deleted. That makes it completely verboten. It's devilishly fun to think about, though.

NN