Couples massage

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by valhalla, Aug 10, 2016.

1. valhalla

valhalla New Member

My wife and I have booked a couples massage for our 10th Wedding Anniversary in a couple of weeks time. My question is has anyone experienced a couples massage and did anything erotic or kinky happened during your massage?

2. AJP

AJP
    Gold Member

We have done couples massages and they were nice but never sexual. I booked a guy last fall to come and give her a massage and gave him the green light. If she moaned keep going, if she spread her legs keep going, if she doesn't close them ask her very quietly if he could lick her pussy.

Farthest he got was massaging her tits for about 10 minutes. He told me later she had serious heat and sweet smells coming from between her legs but he never felt like he could go further.
    Too bad as I was sitting right in the room it was very dark I could have watched him go as far as he wanted.
    Good luck. Get a guy very good looking and at least 15 years younger. This guy was close to our age.
    I thought for sure it would happen as she normally would never take off her panties for a massage and she did that night.

3. SoCalVocal

SoCalVocal New Member

Done it. Not remotely sexual. It's more awkward than sexual if anything. Just a massage.

4. sensless

Gold Member

Done it many times. No happy endings.

I've had erotic massages, but my man wasn't there.

5. SoCalVocal

SoCalVocal New Member

Sensless, so as a woman, you hired a man for a massage, and he took you to a happy ending? Interesting. Was that something you found online or just a standard male masseuse that you had go further? Didn't know t was a "thing" for the ladies...

6. AJP

AJP
    Gold Member

Last couples massage she with a man, me with a woman I started to snore so it wasn't sexual at all lol.

I do have a place I go myself and she finishes me off with a happy ending every time. It's getting more sexual as last time I was rubbing her pussy while she did my back. She put more pressure on my hand so she was enjoying herself too.

She now crawls between my legs and gives me a kiss before I get dressed.

danrb007 and Invigorated like this.
  7. BaileyB

Gold Member

I've had a few of these and they're were great, but no nothing kinky happened ;-)