Couples Lapdance Question

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by hopper, Oct 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hopper

hopper New Member

On our last trip to Vegas my wife and I ended up in a strip club. I ended up buying us a couples lapdance. The dancer took us to a private area and it was great! The dancer rubbed all over my wife, caressing here and there. She did a great job of making sure my wife was comfortable at each step along the way. At one point the dancer pulled my wife's top down just enough to fondle her, then rubbed her pussy through her pants. It was extremely hot!!!! The next day, and several times since, we have talked about the experience and how great it was. It has really made our sex life alive and full of passion.

We are considering visiting another club on an upcoming get away and my question is this. Was our last experience typical of a couples dance in the fact that the dancer touched and caressed my wife so much? Especially fondling her naked breasts? Or was this something that only happens in Vegas?

Any insight will be appreciated.

Thanks

2. Bluesy

Gold Member

Whoa! Either I'm more naive than I thought (never been to a strip club), or that is definitely not a typical lap dance! OMG :lol I think sexual contact of any type is prohibited. You keep your hands to yourself, that kind of business, and they don't touch anything important. Sounds like you guys had an unexpectedly wild time!

3. Emt

Emt New Member

You said the dancer pulled your wife's top down...meaning your wife was then bare breasted?

I would tend to agree with Bluesy, that's not really a "typical" lap dance.

However, here's the interesting part... There seems to be a double standard among the adult dancing industry. For example, in clubs where women strip and men watch, the men are strictly prohibited from touching of any sort. Those who break this rule are quickly ejected from the club. In clubs where females watch and males dance, the males get VERY touchy feely and usually encourage the females to do the same. Only exception is the male's crotch and the female's hand contacting each other. That seems to be off limits. But the female grabbing the male's ass or anything along those lines is perfectly acceptable. Hence the double standard.

Now back to your situation. Since the stripper knew you BOTH wanted the dance, and given that the female in the strip club is treated much more hands-on than the male, it sort of makes sense that the girl got more physical with your wife.

-Emt

4. hopper

hopper New Member

Although she tried to be somewhat discrete about it, yes my wifes breasts were naked. The dancer wasn't pushy about anything, it was sort of a natural progression of things. I was in somewhat of a state of shock and euphoria so I didn't notice whether any of the other dancers were being equally as touchy feely with anyone else.

I have been to a few bachelor parties since this experience and I've noticed more couples and single females frequenting clubs than ever before? Maybe the rules are changing especially with females?

5. Emt

Emt New Member

I think it's moreso having to do with the differences between men and women than an evolving culture within strip clubs.

If men were allowed to touch, it would lead to grabbing, then licking, then possibly an attempt to initiate sex of some sort. Women might get aroused and horny as hell from the dance and the act performed on them, but chances are pretty good they won't get out of control and take it past the point of an erotic dance.

-Emt

6. sexual Trex

sexual Trex New Member

last lapdance ive gotten (the Grand View in PA) definitly recommend that place for a boys night out, dirt cheap and they get all their girls from the colleges around it

but yea the last lapdance i got started off like a lap dance, ended up with my hands on her ass and her jerking me off

of course that only happened because she was my age, i played the 'ive never been to a strip club' card, and i knew she thought i was hot so i initiated some game

i think i would have been catatonic if i saw that girl on girl lapdance right next to me

7. hopper

hopper New Member

That is one of my concerns about going back and getting another dance. If this is somewhat common I'm cool with it as long as there is a little privacy. In the club at Vegas, she took us to a somewhat secluded area. There were maybe a couple others around but they were occupied. I surely don't want a dancer whipping my wifes ta-ta's out in front of the entire joint.

I should state that she never went down my wifes pants nor did she play with herself below the belt. If she would have I think I may have tipped over.

Has anyone ever had a similar experience with a couples dance?

8. Emt

Emt New Member

You mean you would have tipped her more if she did something to one of you or herself, below the belt? ;)

Trex pointed out that at one club they were a bit more hands on with the guy but again, the guy wasn't allowed to go as far as the female stripper was going. Had he done anything to her crotch, he probably would have gotten into trouble.

The general understanding at most places where males are the customers are look but don't touch.

-Emt

9. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

I think it's a Vegas thing. In that state touching, even bjs and real sex for $ is legal!

10. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

Amount of contact allowed has to do with the laws (city ordinaces and state) club rules, and to what extent they are enforced. I know some clubs have a rule that the dancer can touch you but you cannot touch them. If you are looking for a repeat performance of your Vegas experience I would recommend doing some research before attending your next club in an effort to find how much touching is done / allowed between f - f. You might be suprised to find that your Vegas experience could be relived elsewhere.

11. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

:eek

12. Emt

Emt New Member

That's in certain parts of Nevada, NOT Vegas.

For example, check out "The Bunny Ranch". It's not in Las Vegas, it's in the middle of the dessert surrounded with barb wire...just for kinky effect. ;)

-Emt

13. Dvusdouglas

Dvusdouglas New Member

Midwest strip clubs

Where I am located (Mississippi river basin) the strip clubs here are WAY more open to female /female play. The one we visit quite regularly...All women (Patrons) are invited to be topless inside. The private lap dances involving women/couples can be extremely erotic also. I have been there on many occasions where the strippers have taken female patrons tops and bras off and played and sucked on their nipples. I guess it's the house rules......Never have seen the police stop any action female on female either. It also depends on each stripper, thank god; most of the females at the local club are Bi.....and like the wife's large pierced boobs. LOL

14. hopper

hopper New Member

This sounds very encouraging! Our outing takes place this weekend on Friday. I will keep you all informed on the outcome.

The one thing I have been trying to figure out is how to pick a dancer that is into exploring other women. The last time we just got lucky because we never really asked her anything. Obviously the last dancer took things to a whole new level she really didn't have to go to. I guess we just cross our fingers and hope for the best.

15. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

I have received delicious amazing lapdances. It is the difference between what women are allowed to do to other women and allowed to do to men. My good friend here bought me a lap dance once, wow! She rocked. Sucking on nipples, licks on the neck/chest..... I coulda taken that one home! Yummm. (Thanks again, D) At any rate.... it depends on the club, and the dancer, and the customer, and and and.....

16. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Continuing Mel's post...

... and the state, county and city laws, AND THE TIPS.

I had a lap dancer once who put my jacket over my lap and gave me a hand job. She got a nice tip! (And it was strictly against the law.)

17. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Thornn & I received lap dances in Manhatten.

There are two types of "gentlemen's" clubs there. One is a bar/lounge, where the dancers have thongs on.... there is alcohol, etc. The other is a total nude club, and there is no alcohol on the premises - and no drunks allowed in either.

We went to the former. We recieved our lapdances in the public area. The dancers did loads of rubbing their body parts against ours, brushing the bare breasts against hubby's cheek. He even got to stroke her very soft beautiful skin a few quick times. But nothing that could be construed as totally sexual. There were, however, private rooms (for a price), and I've heardf that the dancing gets a bit more 'touchy-feely' in that area.

18. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Hopper, I doubt that picking a girl that is into girls will do much.
    It is my expierience that most strippers are bi.
    And then again dont forget that they are paid pros.
    so if they dont satisfy you they wont be getting a tip So believe me
    they will get into it bi or not because everyone likes tips.;)

But dont forget that they must observe the law.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.