Couples-do you enjoy mutual masturbation?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by oldkinky, Aug 11, 2007.

?

Couples-do you do mutual masturbation?

1. Yes

50 vote(s)
    87.7%
  2. No

7 vote(s)
    12.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

DW and I always begin our sex activities with mutual masturbation. Usually we will watch a group sex DVD and fantasize. DW will use a dildo or her fingers. I just lube up and go to it. Sometimes she will use a Pocket Rocket on my penis. When she is close to cumming I will go down on her until she cums. We usually cum from IC or from oral; however sometimes we cum from masturbation. She loves for me to cum on her boobs-it drives her wild.

2. suite91

suite91 Member

We masturbate together from time to time. Often it's when we're tired but want to get off before we go to sleep. We share our naughty fantasies or exploits and caress or 'help' each other get off.

3. MunaJadida

MunaJadida New Member

We do it almost every time! We often finish up a round of sex by laying next to each other and masturbating. He cums SO hard after watching me rub my pussy and hearing me cum next to him.

4. Jhntech

Jhntech New Member

Mutual Masturbation is one of my favorite activities. Love feeling her insides and making her moan while she's giving me a handjob.

5. igor

Gold Member

"Doing" each other is a great way to get feedback on the other's arousal level. I'd always stroke my wife's clit to orgasm. All the while she would stroke me. As she'd get closer to orgasm, she'd raise herself up off the bed and grasp me harder and stroke me faster.

6. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

We've acquired a nice array of toys, and have really enjoyed learning how to use them. Usually, we use them alone. But sometimes, we just want to enjoy each other and our toys in a "couple" sort of atmosphere. It's very erotic. It's usually very quick! Quite often, after I have a massive orgasm from my Magic Wand, Thorn can't stand it, and has to fuck me really good. :brow

7. RedHotLady

RedHotLady New Member

yes I love it..we both do. It turns me on more watching my man jerk-off...mmmm

8. krhottie

krhottie New Member

yeah its really nice, she just kinda does it automatically, just natural XP

9. bigballs69

bigballs69 New Member

she jerks me off all the time but she hasn't let me do it to her yet but i put down yes

10. pwned

pwned New Member

its great

11. Barbwire

Gold Member

I have only recently, as in the past year and a half, really come out of my sexual shell and started masturbating while using toys in front of my husband.

I guess I never did it before because I felt it would be an insult to him, make him think he didn't have the skills to get me off. It was only about 3 years ago that I timidly asked him if he minded if I touched myself when he was sucking and pinching my breasts.

Anyways, now I have no problem touching myself, or even using a dildo or Wand when he is in bed with me. He, on the other hand, won't masturbate in front of me. I asked him why he never will and he said it was because he did it once in front of his ex wife and she told him it was disgusting. (He found out later that she was a lesbian, go figure.) I told him I would be very turned on to see him do it, but he hasn't done it yet.

12. espresso

espresso New Member

My wife and I love to masturbate together while we are kissing heavily. It's really HOT. Lots of fun.

13. sgman

sgman New Member

We like to do that but I find it hard to enjoy myself fully because I become mezmorized watching her :)

14. Dreama

Gold Member

My fiance and I love it. Sometimes, it's the fastest way to have some hard to come by intimate time.

15. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

For us sex is a journey and it was a starting point. We did when we were first married but have not for several years.

16. Gideon

Gideon New Member

My wife and I love to watch each other at times, I know she gets turned on watching me wack it, but it turns her on my when I rub my penis on her clit. That is just 100 times better than fingering her.

17. herpob

herpob Member

YES YES YES it is a HUGE part of our sex life. Guys naturally want sex more than us girls no matter how much we want it. We masturbate together to give him more sex in between. I can only suck him off so much or get pounded by him so often before I need a break, even rotating vaginal, anal, and oral. Playing with myself helps him get off easier and adds to the fun as well. We love to masturbate on long trips when the road is safe enough to do it. Often we pull over for a better show :). I know many people might not like this part but I love it when a guy does himself everywhere, front and back, the more fingers the better, toys too. I love watching my guy get off and love performing for him. Makes for some incredible visuals.

18. brianschell36

brianschell36 New Member

masturbating together is great, its one of the best ways to start off the evening of sex, theres nothing sexier then watchin my girl play with herself, not to mention its a great way for each other to learn what they other likes

19. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

This thread went nearly six months without a post, and is therefore closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.