couple use sex toys or no ?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by jess09, Nov 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jess09

jess09 Banned

I was wondering is most couple integrate sex toys during their sex session. So do you guys use dildo or anything like that ?

2. schwa'd

schwa'd New Member

we rarely do

3. luvmywifesass

luvmywifesass New Member

My wife and I frequently use anal balls called vibro balls and a dildo. Our most mind blowing orgasms occur when I put her anal balls in. I'll fuck her doggie syle anally, then she'll sit on my cock with her dildo in her pussy and either bounce or rock her way to an orgasm.

Last night we went toyless, though. She sat on my cock and I came like a barnyard animal deep in her ass. She kept my seed in there all night.

4. bigballs

bigballs Member

I bought my wife a hitachi magic wand. She likes to use it during foreplay. It drives her wild. So far she has not used it while we are screwing, but I'm sure she will try it someday.

5. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Occassionally we use toys during sex. Usually, we find it becomes a distraction, so we go 'natural'.

I do enjoy using my small vibrator on my clit during anal sex. I will lie, face down, on the bed, and rest my vibrator on my spot. Abdsolutely incredible orgasms, every time!!

6. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

We love our toys. Toys we use during intercourse-Trojan Vibrating Ring-my wife cums and cums when we use it, Penthouse Vibrating Golden Egg-we use it on her clit, on my penis or sometimes she will insert it in her vagina and we will fuck with it vibrating inside, Pocket Rocket-use it on her clit and on my dick during intercourse. We have 2 vibrating jelly dildos and 1 black rubber vibrating dildo. Sometimes we fantasize that we are having a threesome while she uses a dildo while she gives me a blowjob. I love to see these go in and out of her vagina. We have a rabbit type vibrator(Purple Titan). I love to watch her when she cums while using it. We have several anal toys that she uses to massage my prostate while she gives me a blowjob. They are Specragels Anal Tool, Anal T, Anal E-Z Bend and Anal Beads. When we go to bed we lay all our toys and lubes out for convenience. Toys are hot!

7. Bella

Gold Member

On occasion we have, but I would rather have all of him than a toy any day!
    My toys are mainly for my personal use & my girlfriends to play with. :p
    Bella

8. misty_gurrl

misty_gurrl New Member

toys during sex

I enjoy using sex toys .. with either my b/f or g/f.. i think they bring out a much more extreme orgasm!

Personally.. if you never tried it?... go for it .. and use toys during sex!

Here's a article about it .. i just seen

So, why use sex toys? Sex toys are great for people who are trying to figure out how to orgasm. For many, reaching climax is an issue of comfort. Using toys on your own can be a great way to better understand your body and what it takes to make you comfortable and turn you on. For those who are already experienced, sex toys can also be a great way to add some pizzazz to your masturbation routine.

Sex toys can also be a great way to enhance partner play and there are even toys made specifically for this purpose. Many people fear that introducing sex toys will either offend their partner or make their partner feel insecure. However, sex toys are very different from the feeling of a partner; they are an enhancement to partner play. If your partner feels uncomfortable, perhaps a good way to get things started is to go shopping for toys together. This way you pick a toy you are both comfortable bringing to the bedroom (or kitchen, or living room…).

It is important to note that there are sex toys designed for any orifice, any body, and any type of play, so it’s good to take this into consideration when looking to purchase. Do you get turned off by intense vibrations? Do you need a nice curve to reach your G-spot? Would you prefer an anal plug with some weight or girth? Are you looking for toys to tease?

Sex toys also come in a wide variety of shapes. It is important to take time and think about which appearance and shape would best enhance your pleasure and comfort. Also, not all sex toys are designed to look like genitalia. Often they are just colorful shapes or animals.

Depending on preference and allergies, you can find them made from all different kinds of materials, but be sure to know how to care for them. In general, it’s best to use a condom to keep them clean and safe, especially if they are being shared or used in multiple orifices.

Perhaps the most commonly seen sex toys might be bullet vibes and the standard plastic, phallic-shaped vibrators. There is also the Sex in the City episode which introduced many to the popular “rabbit-habit” vibe. Although these vibrators are the most well known, there are all different kinds of toys that vibrate. In the realm of internal vibrators there are ones that rotate, hop, shake, rattle, and roll. There are also vibrating cock-rings, anal plugs, anal beads, clitoral toys, external vibes, nipple clamps, and toys for water play. The list of toys could go on forever, but some important types to note are anal toys, toys for sensation play (e.g. feathers, chains, clamps and cuffs), and toys meant for bondage. The point is that toys might be intimidating, but if there is something you are interested in, there’s probably a toy for you.

9. eandvk

eandvk Member

We have 3 vibrators and a specifically designed anal vibrator that she enjoys. We dont use them all the time, just for a change or I incorporate them when Im going down on my wife....the anal vibe is by far her favorite, she has some powerful orgasms when Im eating her as I insert the vibe in her tush.

10. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

We'll often use the Eroscillator while having sex; in fact, if I don't give her oral before intercourse for some reason (she doesn't feel clean, I've got a day's growth of beard, etc.) I'll generally use it on her for awhile and then let her take it while I slip into something comfortable.:brow She'll lie on her back, knees raised, with the Eroscillator on her clit area and I'll lie on my side facing her.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.