Couple questions about products/techniques

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by msduncan, Mar 17, 2007.

1. msduncan

msduncan Active Member

Hey guys....

Ok... so it's that time of the month again. My wife is currently sick with a cold, but that doesn't mean she's not exuding these pheremones because she's about 7 days after the onset of her period. This translates to this guy climbing the walls for her but unable to do anything about it because of her feeling bad.

Anyway... I'm spending the time thinking of new ways to do it..... :lol

two questions:

1. Liquid Latex. has anyone here tried it? is it more trouble than it's worth or is it fun? supposedly you paint it on her and after 10 minutes she has a latex body suit that fits closer than anything she'd be able to wiggle into.

2. I've been thinking of oiling each other up so much that we're sliding all over each other. I finally found some 'washable' pvc sheets that might actually do the trick in containing the mess. the problem is the oil or lube. Does anyone know of any lube that stays oily like baby oil, but stuff that will wash clean in the washing machine from the sheets? I mean I could use baby oil, but for some reason I could just imagine that stuff oiling up the washing machine and potentially causing problems. The water based stuff is so frequently sticky after only a few minutes.

Thanks guys!

2. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Great questions, and I look forward to seeing the responses. I don't have any, as 1) I am deathly allergic to latex and 2) I haven't done the oil think in real life (but I've fantasized about it many a time.)

3. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I think Joe has a story about sliding around the room. Hopefully, he'll log on today and share it :)

4. msduncan

msduncan Active Member

I hope he does!

5. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

I have done the baby oil thing many times.
    We have a 600 thread sheet with an old blanket under it.
    I like giving a total body massage paying particular
    attention to the Brest and inner thigh, Without actually
    touching Her pussy, And believe me I can litterly make Her
    climb the walls.

And believe me if it damaged the washer. Maytag would have a field day.
    hell if you can wash your clothes after working on the car
    what the hell is baby oil going to do to it.

Hiker:sf

6. msduncan

msduncan Active Member

Hahahahah Good point Hiker. I've put stuff in there that would bring it to it's knees long before any old baby oil. Ok you've sold me.

btw -- a side note for anyone that does baby oil. Keep baby oil AWAY from toddlers! I recently saw a show where a toddler got ahold of some baby oil, managed to breath some of it in because it was all over the kid's face -- and it caused chemical pneumonia that the child could not recover from. Tragically the child died because you just can't get baby oil out of the lungs.

Anyway... sorry for the serious aside. back to talking about knocking the bottom out of your wives and girlfriends.... :)

7. SexyScorp

Gold Member

stay away from baby oil guys

use carrier oils such as almond, grapeseed or olive oil......they are natural and are safe to ingest and massage with...

:)

8. msduncan

msduncan Active Member

But are any of them as slippery for as long as baby oil is? I mean I really want to pour this stuff on us by the end of the act so that we're just sliding around as one big tangle of legs and arms and skin. :)

Edit: Of course I know I have to be careful with baby oil on a condom, since I don't think they play nice together.....

9. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Wow Rose! Somebody read my post and actually remembered it! *beams*

For simplicity, I'll just paste the message here rather than the link. Note: I'm not sure if it was vegetable oil or olive oil, but I doubt it would make much difference.

We had just bought a new mattress for the guest room, complete with the plastic cover. Wifey and I thought, why waste a perfectly good plastic cover, so we stripped naked, poured a generous amount of vegetable oil on it, jumped in and proceeded to make whoopie.

Lordy, lordy! We were slipping and sliding all over each other and laughing our asses off as we tried our best to just stay on the bed! I did manage to "get it in", but once there I couldn't do anything. Every time I tried to thrust, my knees would slip out from under me. We tried several positions, but neither of us could get enough traction to make anything happen. We finally gave up, took a shower together, and continued in our own bed. It was sexy and fun(ny), but I haven't tried it again. (Maybe when we get our next new mattress.)

10. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Tell that to all the Moms running around with a bottle of baby oil in their baby bag
    I have no quams at all about eating a well oiled pussy. Course I hold my breath
    while I'm doing it so I wont be the second person to die from it in the history
    of the world.

Hiker:sf

11. SexyScorp

Gold Member

A w a r e n e s s.....

Is the key...

Open your mind....

You are not ALWAYS in the right Hiker.....

Live and learn hey?

:)

12. msduncan

msduncan Active Member

Hey -- I was just giving a warning. As a guy that has a 2 year old boy, I'm more watchful now than i used to be.

I have the solution, perhaps. To protect my boy from the evil baby oil, I shall pour it all on my wife and hop on her after the kids are in bed......

13. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Uuugghhhh its horrible stuff.....we were never allowed to use it at massage college....

our tutors always said its not at all good for the skin...

like vegetables oils are that are purely natural....and edible....which shows how healthy they are...

and who ever heard of a two year old dying from eating olive or almond oil?

...Just my little bit of knowledge......:)