Couple of sex questions

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by PDub, Jul 22, 2007.

1. PDub

PDub New Member

Hey everyone. I have a couple of questions i hope someone can answer and help me with. First, there is this girl im having sex with. Only done it maybe 4 times so far, but she can't seem to orgasm from intercourse. I can go down on her and she can orgasm, and she uses a vibrator sometimes to get off. I know she never did with her ex b/c she said he was too small to even realize they were doing it and he was the only guy she has had sex with until now. Im 7in and she feels me inside but cant seem to get off from it. Is this a common thing or what?

Ok #2, Is it possible to become more sensitive by wearing a condom? I figured it would be less. Anyways with this girl mentioned above, she requests that i wear one and i only seem to last like 5 min if im lucky. With any other girl ive been with i've always gone at least 15min to a lil past an hour, and it was without a condom. Also before having sex with girl above, it had been at least 6 months from the last time i had vaginal sex. i seem to masturbate 3-5 times a week, which i also thought would make me last longer but......so i didn't know if not having vaginal sex for so long made me sensitive or what. Thanks for any advice/help/answers in advance.

2. beast86

beast86 New Member

As a "smaller guy", I highly doubt she didn't feel him inside unless she is (no offense) VERY loose. My ex was a bit loose and even with my size(5.5 by about 5.5) she was able to get off about 95% of the times we had intercourse. Now, all girls do not have "vaginal" orgasms, so you may be with one of them.

Second question, cumming is all about mindset. I had some times when I came with a condom in about 5 minutes and others 45+ minutes. Other times I would last 45 minutes raw dog and others 5 minutes. It all depends how horny you are, how focused you are on various things and the situation.

3. PDub

PDub New Member

no shes not loose. she was probably exaggerating, im sure. she keeps saying she is "broken" down there. Kills some self esteem for me though. All i can think is damn i can't make her orgasm. I keep reading on here about cumming being mindset, but how can i go from having sex with the first 6 or 7 girls and last so long and then one i can't seem to last very long at all. Ive even tried the whole, think of something else not sex related thing. Tried sports, what i need to get done the next day or so, etc and no good. I will say that the very first time her and i did it, we didn't use a condom and i did last longer than i have been with her and she said she almost orgasmed but i pulled out and came on her stomach. I don't know what the deal is.

4. azezpz1

azezpz1 New Member

Some people just can't orgasm through vaginal sex, clitoral orgasm is much more common.

5. beast86

beast86 New Member

The female orgasm has a lot to do with mindset too man. When she said she "almost orgasmed", she was probably really turned on by how close you were to orgasming. I know my ex even after getting hers once or twice, will get really close again when she knows I am close and she can feel my penis pulsing and such getting ready to blow.

6. cbrmale

Gold Member

Most women can't orgasm through intercourse, and most who do fake it! The actual statistics are (I think) around 70% of women rarely or never orgasm through intercourse. I've had about 100 partners, and this is close to the mark in my experience.

The most useful thing for a man to learn and master is oral sex. Oral sex: read about it, practice it, perfect it. No matter how big you are, your tongue is your best asset for good sex.

7. PEN15

PEN15 New Member

i usually get my girl to orgasm quiite often not tryin to brag but here are somethings i do and i hope it helps FOREPLAY FOREPLAY FOREPLAY AND TAKE YOUR TIME DURING THIS PART we usually start off my passionately making out and feeling each other out. find out what she likes the most and keep doing it, if she likes her nipple sucked, or getting fingered what ever it is. but i think most of all she has to be completely comfortable with you and herself. it took me a while to learn to get my GF to orgasm and she kept gettin this sensation to pee and it would get so bad she would actually push me off and run to the bathroom to only release a drop. i did a little research and found out that is a normal sensation before an orgasm and i talked to her about it. afterwords she said ok i'll just go with and and see what happens. she did and we got past the whole i have to go pee sensation and let me tell you, another 10-15min and man did she scream. so just remember foreplay+time+comfort/confidence+knowledge= the BIG 'o'

8. keyboardsrcool

keyboardsrcool New Member

well, foreplay of course, and try different positions. my partner orgasms much more on top, and teh same is with me, so we switch on and off. And about the condom, u should try the extended pleasure. Buy a small pack of them tho, when i use them i cant keep it up lol, but it worked great my first couple of times. but i was stupid and got a big box of em and now i dont know what to do with the rest haha

9. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Asking you to use a condom is a reflection on her maturity and understanding of sex/diseases. Until you both are sure that you are monogamous in your relationship, it is an appropriate attitude to take.

Clitoral stimulation CAN be obtained through intercourse.
    As has been mentioned, many women do not often achieve orgasm through vaginal intercourse alone, but 'cowgirl position' allows her to stimulate her clit, by finding and grinding, where her clit is massaged.
    Also, if she masturbates, she will learn what gives her those sensations that bring her to orgasm.

10. Bluesy

Gold Member

80% of women can't have a vaginal orgasm (there just aren't enough nerves in there for it to happen), so it's not you. The problem is that she's a typical woman...and aside from what Rose has said, you could get a clit vibrator to use during intercourse. I can orgasm in missionary if my feet are on the bed--a good grinding/thrusting motion stimulates the clitoris. It helps if I'm warmed up beforehand with a little oral ;)