couple of questions

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by corvairbob, Mar 12, 2007.

1. corvairbob

corvairbob New Member

say becauxe i'm new to this site and i just don't ahve time to search the old posts, can someone answer these few questions for me?
    1.how many grams of protein are in normal ejaculate from men?

2.can anal sex cause cancer in a normal sexual relationship one man one woman marrage?

3.will having anal sex cause the splincher mussle to loose it's ability to stay closed, and not get in a relaxed condition?

thanks bob p.

2. HardRocker

Gold Member

Well, since no one else has jumped on it, I'll tell you what I think.

1. I believe the volume of ejaculate is about a teaspoon of semen. How much of that is protein, I don't know, but I'm sure it is of no nutritional value, unless you're Rod Stewart.

2. In vaginal sex, HPV can lead to cervical cancer in some cases, however it only affects cervical tissue, of which there is none in the anus. So, no your wife won't get cancer from anal sex, however she may become pregnant with a lawyer. Oral sex does not cause throat cancer either.

3. I can only guess here, about sphincter stretchage, so someone else here may want to address that. But, in reference to the pregnancy possibility in answer # 2, all bets are off.

3. heelfetish

Gold Member

HardRocker answered #1 and #2, so I'll take a stab at #3. Anal sex, if done properly, can actually help tone the sphincter muscles. One of the most important elements of anal sex is proper preparation, which includes regular Kegal exercises. These exercises also work the sphincter muscles, leading to better anal health. Also important is learning how to relax those muscles, making you more alert as to what is going on down there. So long as you are practicing good, consensual, gradual, painless anal sex, there should be no tearing or permanent stretching of the sphincter muscles. The opposite is a common myth with some truth (there have been cases of loss of control, but these were all caused by grossly improper preparation and technique) that has been perpetuated by the misinformed.

I had typed out an excerpt from 'The Ultimate Guide To Anal Sex For Women' on the subject, but that post was lost with the last database restore. :(

4. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Just FYI:
    Actually they have found strains of throat cancer caused by HPV, it's rare, but it does happen.

5. loveit247

Gold Member

Well, considering you can get warts from oral sex, I am sure there are some strains of HPV that can cause throat cancer. Rare indeed though!

6. girljo

girljo New Member

A typical ejaculation fills up about one teaspoon; the actual amount is determined by a man's age (younger men usually make more semen), when he last ejaculated, and how long he's aroused before ejaculating, among other factors. Contrary to what you've heard, semen is not loaded with calories. Each teaspoon of ejaculate has about 5 - 7 calories and some 200 - 500 million sperm. Since sperm make up only about 1 percent of semen, what accounts for the other 99 percent? Well, its other ingredients include:

* Fructose sugar
    * Water
    * Ascorbic acid (a.k.a., vitamin C)
    * Citric acid
    * Enzymes
    * Protein
    * Phosphate and bicarbonate buffers (bases)
    * Zinc

Can swallowing semen enrich a poor diet? Unless you're gulping gallons of it each day, it's no substitute for real nutritious cuisine.

7. corvairbob

corvairbob New Member

well thanks for the answers so far.
    1.how many grams of protein are in normal ejaculate from men? well here are some answers from web md and lets see how far off they are

2.can anal sex cause cancer in a normal sexual relationship one man one woman marrage?
    here is the webmd web site doctors say about that topic? i have never heard of that one

Being infected with the human papillomavirus (HPV) can affect the risk of developing anal cancer.

Risk factors include the following:

Being over 50 years old. yes
    Being infected with human papillomavirus (HPV). no
    Having many sexual partners. no
    Having receptive anal intercourse (anal sex). yes
    Frequent anal redness, swelling, and soreness. no
    Having anal fistulas (abnormal openings). no
    Smoking cigarettes. no
    Possible signs of anal cancer include bleeding from the anus or rectum or a lump near the anus. no

3.will having anal sex cause the splincher mussle to loose it's ability to stay closed, and not get in a relaxed condition?
    this is the wifes concern. she is under the impression if she has anal sex that her ass hole will not close when she get older and she will shit her pants because of it.

these are the reasons i asked the questions. maybe i will get more responces from this post. thanks

8. Adramalech

Adramalech New Member

I think a lot of it depends on how much protein they take in a day. Most people lack this and only take in about 35% of what their body needs. So as such, if you have the right ratio of protein, it will be more concentrated than others.

9. HardRocker

Gold Member

This was Heelfetish's answer from post #3. It seems like a pretty complete answer to your question #3. As for #1 and #2, I guess you're free to use webMD and Google to your heart's desire.

10. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

1.how many grams of protein are in normal ejaculate from men?

0g ejaculate is pure sugar

Approximately 50% of men carry HPV and HPV has been associated with cervical cancer. However I am unaware of any research that shows the link between anal sex and cancer.

The spincter muscle is quite resiliant and flexible. Assuming no other underlying medical conditions or no injury to it then the answer is no.

11. HardRocker

Gold Member

Yeah, mine's white chocolate. :p

12. corvairbob

corvairbob New Member

ok thanks everyone. i had this discussion with the wife a few weeks ago and she said she can cancer from ana sex and the anus will stretch. i told her that i would do some checking to see who was wright. i told her i never heard of cancer from anal sex and i told her the sphincter was normally closed and if it was to get stretched that would happen normally just by taking a dump. and she needs to take a protein supplement from a gastric bypass and if she wanted to save some money and take care of some business she could give me a blow job more often and get the protein she needed for free. she said i was wrong. so that was what prompted the questions. thanks for the help. this is sure an interesting site for special topics. thanks bob.

13. HardRocker

Gold Member

If I'd known that was your reason for the protein question, I would have lied. :dgrin Sorry about that.
    Yeah, it's definitely that.