couple of questions

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by rmoe, Mar 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rmoe

rmoe New Member

so i've been dating this girl for about a month now. i've never done anymore then kiss a girl. the other night she taught me how to finger her and gave me head, and today i fingered her some more and got head, but she also asked me to masturbate for her...it was kinda awkard for me, we were just laying there as she watched.

1. any advice on fingering?
    2. any advice for my first time?
    ***3. she says she likes the guy to be dominant, but i'm not too sure how, any tips?

2. deric

deric New Member

I like fingering when I am eating her. It makes her get very juicy.
    Sounds like she knows what she is doing. Get her hot and climb on board.

3. agent10ve

agent10ve New Member

1. any advice on fingering?
    Make sure your finger nails are trimmed, make sure shes wet (if not, use lubrication or spit on your finger), pay attention to what her reactions are to what you do, and pay a lot of attention to her clit!

2. any advice for my first time?
    Like sex? Take it slow, use lots of lube, use protection, and make sure you are 100% ready before you do it.

***3. she says she likes the guy to be dominant, but i'm not too sure how, any tips?
    Handcuffs, pin her down while you kiss or makeout, tell her to do things like 'suck me' or 'lay down so I can go down on you' Just act like you're in charge but make sure she knows that she can tell you to ease it up or slow down or stop

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.