Couple looking for a sexy female partner for hot group sex in Knoxville, TN

Discussion in 'Adult Personals' started by bunnykat87, Apr 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bunnykat87

bunnykat87 New Member

We are looking for someone who lives around here that might be interested in having fun with us. We're the kind that likes to snuggle and and kiss a lot, but we also like to get down to business. We like to nibble and lick, but my wife likes to bite and scratch sometimes. She's got a really long tongue and she's pretty damn talented with it. Luckily for me, I've got something similar... and I'd have to say, due to her enthusiasm for me, I must be pretty talented as well. We are very creative. With three people, things can get really interesting with the amount of positions and hot ideas one could accomplish. ;D

She's 19, and I'm 22, so we're looking for someone somewhere in the same range, but we don't mind if you're just a little older, as long as you're still sexy. ;) We're pretty mature for our age so we know what we want. Some of the things we'd like to do we definitely need two females for, plus we think it's sexy to watch the other have some serious fun. We're not interested in someone with diseases, though. We prefer to be with someone who is sexy, but not way too promiscuous. We also prefer you to be a little on the slim side, with nice curves and a pretty face, who is just a little bit adventurous. We're not too bad looking ourselves so it'd be mutual.

We keep an open mind, so if you remotely think you're interested, we'd be interested too. We're looking for a partner, not a vagina. Someone who we would do this with, we would like to trust and be sensual with, but we also want someone who also really likes sex. We've got a vicious sex drive, and we want someone who can keep up with us. ;D

I've got long blond hair, and am pretty tall with broad shoulders. I've also got a slim build, but I'm not scrawny. I've got a deep voice, a few light freckles, and blue eyes. I also have large hands and long fingers. She's got dark black hair, a REALLY nice ass, and has a sex drive unlike one I've ever seen before. She's got really nice breasts, too. Obviously, she is bisexual, but I'm extremely straight. I love the female form. I think it's extremely beautiful. It's part of the reason I love sex so very much. It's just nice to watch sometimes. However, I sure as hell like to participate when it gets to be too much! ;) My wife seems to be more aggressive than I am in sex, but I can still dominate her without much effort. Besides, I am a master of sensuality. I can make you scream without moving my body much at all. Needless to say, it's a skill you'd have to experience yourself to believe. I'll go into details on my anatomy later, if you're interested. ;D

We're not interested in any weird fetishes, just raw and pure human sexuality. We like oral sex a lot, but I don't call that a fetish. It just feels really good. ;)

We've been looking a long time, so if you're adventurous like us, we'd definitely want to hear from you. We won't just take anyone. We want someone who's honest, trustworthy, and can also be a friend to us, rather than only a sex partner. If this sounds like you, we want you bad! ;)

2. Fyke34

Fyke34 New Member

I am a gentleman of manner and truth.I am not judgemental towards you and your partner in anyway.I am not too promiscuous but I do consider myself attractive.I intend to give both u the upmost respect.I want both of u to understand that I am person u can trust.I have alot interest in engaging in sex while at the same time develope a long standing relationship amongst both of u.I am 18 years of age.

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

Please check the dates before you reply to a thread. This thread is from 2007 and the OP is long gone.

Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.