Couple looking a real site.

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by thegreatest100, Aug 10, 2011.

1. thegreatest100

My wife and I have been talking for quite a long time about finding another women to join us. It was always small talk or joking around. Until I saw a trend, she keeps on checking out girls and commenting about how hot some girls are. Not all girls but ones that I would think are dam hot, she says it out loud to me while I say it in my head lol.

Well until one day we were fucking and she said wouldn't it be hot if she was sucking my dick while another women was eating her. I said lets try it, she giggle but then said if it makes me happy then she'll try it. We love each other and would never want to ruin the marriage but hey some couples stay happy and be freaks...together I guess.

So I told her to bring another women anytime but she doesn't know anyone that is bi. She also doesn't want people to know, so I guess the thought of being turned down is her fear. If it was that easy, I would have brought a women in years ago. So I mentioned about dating sites, like swingers sites or sexual fantasy sites. We tried it, well I tried it, putting both of us down but it was only me hopping on to get any interest. However of all the 6 sites I've tried, they all seemed to be fake shit. Only 1 I tried I had to pay, the rest were free. Even the paid one, it seems like it wasn't real and they just shop your email around. Luckily I setup a different email in case of spam.

So the question is where to look? what site? is there some secrete society:p. We are not into swinging, I don't want no other dicks. We just want another women. She told me she fantasies about me fucking another women while she watches and then that women fucks her and I watch. It's like dam, all my sex fantasy is about to happen but can't find any women. BTW we are a very hot couple, not to be conceded or anything, but it's not like we're too ugly farts that have a hard time to attract people.

Any suggestion? Not craigslist please.

#1 thegreatest100, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2011
  2. Paula

Gold Member

Be free to PM

3. ply

ply
    Gold Member

Have you tried watcherswebclubhouse.com or adultfriendfinder.com ?

4. cbrmale

Gold Member

In Australia we have a couple of swingers websites which also have subscribers after one-on-one sex and threesomes, which is how I arrange all my two male / one female threesomes. So I suggest you check out some swingers websites in your area, and search for women looking for couples.

5. thegreatest100

Well the problem with swinger sites is that I don't want to swing. I don't want to do a couples swap, neither does my wife. Not sure if swingers sites is all about swapping or do they have members that are looking for threesomes too?

6. Mittimer

Gold Member

If you're just looking for a three way I suggest looking into social fetish sites like "fetlife"

You can search for kinky singles and couples in your area and get to know them and eventually suggest something of that nature.

7. Essene

Gold Member

I have never heard of Fetlife. Is it safe for me to join, if I join, is I am in a relationship? Or is it geared toward singles?

8. cbrmale

Gold Member

Did you read my posting? If not, go back and read it now. I arrange all my threesomes through swinger's sites in Australia.

9. thegreatest100

Oh I must have been too anxious lol. You are right, I should check out swingers sites.

10. CalamityJane

CalamityJane New Member

try the killingkittens website