couple games any good suggestions

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by justaniceguy, Nov 13, 2011.

1. justaniceguy

justaniceguy Member

me and my wife want to try a sex game, and wanted any idea from anyone....

2. Black_Magic83

Black_Magic83 Member

try role play :)

3. RedandBabe

RedandBabe New Member

^^^^^^BUMP^^^^^^ we are looking for fun games too.

4. 12barblues

Gold Member

what about nude "twister" ....never done it , but thats gotta be fun...all players must be female of course , besides me...:D

5. sabian

sabian New Member

you got to go with an oldie but goodie. TRUTH or DARE, that way you can take it as far or as little as you like. start out easy and slowly work up the nerve and courage to just go crazy. have fun and experiment with each other. My wife and I are freaks when it comes to this game, we play it 24/7. its to the point now we send each other dares on are phones at random. and if you do it you have to send back the proof.if not you lose. The losser has to do what ever told for the the rest of the day. Trust me it leads to great sex. Its fun and forplay all in one. a win win. You just have to get creative. If you need some good dares let me know I can help. Good luck

6. ply

ply
    Gold Member

Just you and your wife? Or you, your wife and friends?

Who is it ? is a fun game. you take turns tieing somebody to the bed and then use sexy dice or something to determine what is done and spin the bottle or whatever to determine who's turn it is.

Lots of fun can be had with the Sexy dice. I also saw a sexy Roulette game that loked fun too.

7. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

This is the wrong forum, I've flagged it to be moved to a place it might get better responses. But role playing always is fun. Pick her up for a "one night stand" in a bar (go separately.)

8. Barvis316

Barvis316 Member

I hacked a Monopoly game. What I did was put paper over the regular board. So you may land on a space that says. Sex position I your choice for 2 min. Also instead of chance cards they will have things to do. In order to play those cards you must land on a space that allows it. Anyway it is great fun an the anticipation of not knowing what you will pick or have to do is awesome!

9. moneyshotbal

moneyshotbal New Member

My dart board in the garage has gotten alot of use lately. Me and the wife have been playing 301 for sexual favors. It gets very interesting towards the end of the game. Not knowing if i want to win and get what i want or lose cause what she wants i also want.... in the end we both win, ,,

10. eyekandi

eyekandi New Member

Naked twister is always a good favourite, things go everywhere ;) and there is always room for a cheeky rub while having to move. But instead of the other person losing when they slip they have to preform a sexual favour for 30secs then carry on the game.