Country Afternoon Walk

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Beornmod, Feb 25, 2008.

1. Beornmod

Beornmod New Member

It was a sunny autumn afternoon, perfect for a walk down the country trails of the Texas hill country. They didn't talk much as they wound round the rocky curves. At the top of the hill they stopped and stared out over the cedar trees bobbing in the warm breeze. I love this spot he said to her. A fine film of sweat creased her upper lip, and her cheeks were rosy with the effort of the climb. Yeah she said. I can see why. They knelt there and stared for a while

The downward trek wound toward a wheat field. From the top of the hill it seemed remote, as if they were spying on Oklahoma neighbors from their perch in southern Texas. Their brisk pace plunged them back into the green, and then broke out into the wide open sky bordered by the yellow wheat. Then they lay on their backs and stared up.

They lay there and watched as the chirping crickets turned the sun into a big red ball in the sky. He turned over on his side then and stared at her. Her shirt didn't meet her khaki shorts, and the tan of her stomach made the white shirt glisten amid the creeping dusk. The very tips of her breasts crescendoed from the bunched white fabric at her bosom. She was long and lean, yet exquisite, fresh, new, firm. Her khakis fit loosely, with creases, and her legs took in the sun. Her hipbones jutted out beside her stomach. He smiled down at her.

Her blues eyes signified, then he was commenting on the sun, his heart racing. That's true she said, but the eyes were still there, and then he knelt and tasted her lips, and he was thinking of honey and cream, and their tongues were twirling. His hand was on her back now, lifting her toward him, and she was she light and so soft, and her back was arching underneath his touch. Now he had touched the wonder of her hip, and her breasts were pressing against his chest. As he caressed her breast he moved down her neck, kissing her eyelids, her cheeks, her neck, her ears.

She pulled back and looked him. She leaned back, and the hills of her breasts had peaks. She looked around hesitantly as he watched her a moment, then he leaned forward in a hug, lifting her off her knees and onto her back. He took of his shirt, and all lean and hard kneeled above her as he helped slide the white fabric up and over, and then the fumbled and released her bra. He stared down at her burgundy-glass breasts, and had a vague notion of starting at the top and working his way down, but her back was arching and she was moaning, and her hands were at his belt. He slid out of his jeans, and his penis was out and up, and she was sitting up, her breasts cascading as she shrugged her straw-bedecked shoulders to push down her little khaki shorts, and down they came, but he reached for the panties. He had to touch them, to feel their silkiness, to squeeze her butt, to move his hand between her legs as they kissed and she breathed in his mouth and and her nipples traced a message across his chest, and now his hand is down the back of her panties, feeling the smooth tautness where her butt curves under to her legs, and his penis pressing, pressing onto her stomach.

She pulls him on top of her as he touches the soft hair, finds the mystic opening, wet and warm, and banishes the panties. She spreads her legs, and her cool hand is on his penis, pulling him in. He pushes and she moans, and her hands press against the ground, and her mouth is open as she kisses him and she says Oh god oh god oh god louder as it gets easier and deeper, and he goes fast, and then slow, and then very fast, and her face contorts, and her hand now at her breast, and then she says just Oh, very fast, and then once more as her shoulder and side shudder like a tree in a storm.

A moment, then her legs wrap around his back, and he thinks Further up and deeper in, and his mouth is on her breasts like a hind to the brook, and her hips are tilted back, and her butt in the air, and he sitting on top with her shoulders in the ground, and she is yelling loud now, and this time when she shudders she holds her head.

Now he pulls her over and she straddles him, leaning back. It is nearly dark now, but he can feast on her above him, outlining the sky, sitting on him, his penis up inside her, her hips rising up as she leans back, moving up and down, moaning, up and down, breasts rising and falling, then suddenly forward, and her breasts his face, her butt in the air, he sends his fireworks blazing, high into the stratosphere, exploding inside her, celebrating the wonder of her, the pure sweat on her stomach, pooling in her belly button.

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

This story is very good. I like how you painted the picture of the setting with such skill. You did a great job of conveying the mood.

One thing I will mention is, if you tweaked it a bit, it would be even better. The words are there, but you need to perhaps add some quotation marks around what your characters are saying and try to cut some of the sentences up a bit, so they aren't run-ons anymore.

I'm not the best at grammar, either, so it's a bit of "do as I say, not as I do" :lol

Keep up the good work; I'm off to spend some quiet time alone, thinking about having a romp in the wheat fields of Texas. :cool

3. Beornmod

Beornmod New Member

Yeah, and I also switched from past tense to present tense. All of that was on purpose, an attempt to set the tone, but obviously it didn't come across the way I hoped. ;)

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

Well, you got me all gooey reading it, so you did OK for you first story here. :dgrin

5. Beornmod

Beornmod New Member

well good, then, I aim to please, glad to know at least one person besides me enjoyed that fantasy. ;)