Counter Help

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Barbwire, Feb 16, 2007.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

Counter Help

I walk into the feed store and go to the counter at the back to see if the vitamins I had ordered for my horses had come in. As I get closer to the counter, I notice that Roy, the pudgy, balding 60-something year old man is not working today. Instead, I see someone new. Sombody lean and lanky with thick brown hair and the look of a cowboy about him.

Wow, this guy is cute, I think to myself, as I get close enough to see his rugged, manly features. I look into his deep brown eyes and introduce myself and ask him if the vitamins are in. He tells me he has to go and see if they are in the back. As he turns and leaves, I admire his tight, round, ass and his broad shoulders. I giggle to myself as I think naughty thougts about him and wonder what his name is. I wish I wasn't wearing my old barn coat and had bothered to put on make up and do something with my hair except cover it with a baseball cap.

He comes back and tells me they are backordered. I am not disappointed in this news, as it gives me an excuse to come back to the store the following week. I give him a broad smile and brazenly ask him if he will be working the following Monday. He tells me yes, and I tell him that is when I will be in to pick up the vitamins.

The following week, I get up early and take a long, hot, shower, put on my makeup, do my hair, and put on my tightest jeans and sweater. I forego my usual sneakers and put on my black Ariat lace up ropers. I put on some perfume and check my look in the mirror. Oh, yes, this is much better than last week's look, I think to myself.

I drive to the feedstore and fairly run to the back counter, and am thrilled to see my cowboy standing there grinning at me with his million dollar smile. My heart leaps a bit and I feel a charge of electricity run down my spine. I feel a tightness in my mid-section, too, a brief surge of passion. I pause for a second to get a grip on myself. This guy is really getting to me, all I can think about is how is lean body looks under his Wranglers and t-shirt. I ask him if the vitamins are in, he goes to the back room, once again offering me a view of his gorgeous, tight, ass, trim waist and long legs. I can't help but wonder how those legs would feel wrapped around my own.

Heat starts to rise from within my pants and I daydream about this cowboy and I in a passionate embrace, tearing at each other's tongues in a deep, hot kiss. He reemerges from the back room, and tells me the vitamins aren't in and that they would be in the following day. I am thrilled with this news, but I do my best to put on an irritated face for a moment, as he apologizes for not having what I need. I look him in the eye, and tell him I will be back the following day and he had better have what I need the next time I see him. He gives me a smile that melts me and says, he will give me what I want, no matter what.

The next day, I shower, shave my pussy, and put on my shortest, tightest, skirt, my lowest cut shirt, and decide to forgo underwear and a bra. I slip on my sandals, put my hair up, apply my makeup, then I go out the door, ready for action. I drive to the feedstore before they open and sit in the parking lot, dreaming of the cowboy that I am on fire for. I see the lights go on in the store, then he comes out and unlocks the door. I am out of my truck in a flash and follow him into the store. He turns and sees me following him and gives me a sly smile as he tells me I look like real pretty today. I feel my cheeks flush as I follow him to the back counter.

He tells me he is going to check for my order, but I tell him what I want is most definitely in stock and that I'm looking at it, as my eyes wander down to stare at his crotch. I take a deep breath and follow him behind the counter and immediately drop to my knees in front of him. He seems surprised at first, then breaks into a broad smile as I undo his jeans and pull them down to his ankles. He is not wearing underwear, and I unlease his long, thick pecker, not pausing for a second as I down it to his short hairs. I pull my head back and just suck on its head, moving my tongue around in circles as I gently cup his balls in my hand.

I look up to see he has his eyes closed as I take my other hand, spit on it, then stroke his shaft with a firm grip. I hear him exhale, then moan as I work on his thickening rod, making wet slurping sounds as I slide my mouth up and down on him. Then, I hear him cough loudly and tell me to stop as a customer approaches the counter and asks where the cow wormer is. I pause for a second, then, in the heat of my passion, I continue my assualt on his cock, not caring who hears. He coughs again, tells the customer something, then relaxes his hips as the customer walks away.

I get so into sucking his cock that I feel my pussy getting thicker and wetter. I tighten and release my thighs to apply pressure to my swollen clit. I tire of just sucking his head and I down his whole cock to the back on my throat. Now that my hand is free, I reach under my skirt and feel the slickness of my dripping cunt. I am sweating and breathing heavily through my nose as I down him again and again, gagging every once in a while, but never releasing the suction of my mouth on his gorgeous cock.

He puts his hands on the counter and rocks his hips forward, stroking me slowly, fucking my mouth ever so gently as his breath quickens and he moans and hisses with arousal. Just then, another customer approaches the counter, asking what seed is the best to use for horse pasture. I hear the cowboy tell the man, pasture mix, and tell him where it is, as he tries to keep a straight face and hide what is being done to him behind the counter.

I hear the customer walk away as I quicken my pace, working and sucking on him like I am starving for his seed. I work first one, then two fingers into my pussy and massage my g-spot as I approach orgasm. I can feel by the thickness and throbbing of his shaft that he is about to explode into my mouth. I look up into his eyes and pull his hips into me, clawing at his bare buttocks, wanting so badly for him to cum in my mouth, relishing the taste and heat of his cock.

Yet another customer approaches the counter as my cowboy clears his throat and coughs loudly, trying in vain to mask the sound of my sucking and the sloshing of my soaked fingers, moving like pistons in and out of my hot snatch. He maintains for a second, then his hot cum shoots into the back of my throat as I swallow it hard, and suck like I've never sucked before. Tasting his sweet jizz, I finger myself into an incredible orgasm, pull my head back, letting his cock fall from my mouth, as I scream out, making the unmistakable sound of a woman coming hard.

I kneel there panting, as he is too, then I hear a woman's voice say, "I was going to ask for a lead rope, but I think I will have whatever it is that you just gave the woman behind the counter."

2. The Mistress

The Mistress New Member

[​IMG]

I second that.

Hot story.

3. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Ooooh what a GREAT story............!!!!!!!!!

x

4. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

That was one hell of a story...WOW......

5. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

WOW!!!! Makes me want to get a job at a feed store.:lol
    I could that kind of feed all day.

6. lovelysu

lovelysu New Member

good one

7. Barbwire

Gold Member

Update: This is the god's honest truth, and it kind of freaked me out a bit. Yesterday, I went to the feed store and a new guy was working there. He is tall and thin and looks like a cowboy! I almost fainted when I saw him, thinking of this story. How weird is that?

Ya reckon I should blow him? :lol

8. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Ooohh life imitating art for sure

Yeah go for it girl!!!

:)

9. Barbwire

Gold Member

Scorp, you are a very bad influence on me, you know that? Keep up the good work! :dgrin

10. cyber_wryter

cyber_wryter New Member

Jeez CL, the story itself was erotic as hell, but the real kicker was the woman's comment at the end! And by the way, I'll have one of what the guy behind the counter was having, if you can find the time!

11. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

go for it girl
    I know I would like a bj from a hot customer If i was behind the counter at a feed store :lol

Besides if he was married it would make for great conversation that night
    her-How was your day dear
    him-Oh you know hot and sweaty
    her-yeah it sure is hard work moving all those feed bags
    him-yes feed bags thats what I ment

Oh yeah great story, I started to get hard

12. Barbwire

Gold Member

Well, the last time I was at the feed store, the cowboy wasn't there, just a pot bellied bald man with coke bottle glasses and bad b.o. I'll pass on that one.

13. luv269

luv269 New Member

Damn girl, now I wanna be a Cowboy. :)

14. babyblue

babyblue New Member

oh man im never going to be able to go into the feel warehouse again and think straight lol... i wish there was a younge hottie that worked there... never know maybe someday ;)

15. racefreak

racefreak New Member

love all your stories so far !!!!!!!!!!!!