Could someone help me!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by kyle939, May 15, 2007.

1. kyle939

kyle939 New Member

Heya people

Too me they sounds kinda stupid, but it's a question I gotta ask.

Does a male feel sex or is it just the cuming part?

REASON:

Cause when I have sex I don't feel anything at all, I only feel the end really lol (When I cum). When I started havin sex thow I kept havin a tiny bit of pain an that was from tair the underneath part of me dick cause I tore it, and lots of blood. I don't know if that is too cause of it, but I just wanted to know cause I did'nt feel anything during sex, and wondered if it was natural.

Thanks in advanced

2. Tainted

Tainted Banned

Did you feel any different when having sex before that part tore? i mean if its the part im thinking of i had the same thing happen to me:)the piece of skin between the front of your cock and your foreskin? still got my scar to prove it. anyways maybe it was that, which has desensitized your cock if you didnt feel anything before then i suppose dont worry. i love sex but all in all theres not as many sensations a vagina can give a cock as the other way round. if its not doing anything for you lay her on her back spread her legs and place your cock into her whilst kneeling infront of her. now when your in if you dont feel anything while inside her during sex then lean back a little until it feels different, and keep leaning back until it feels better. mybe her pussy isnt tight enough for you idk. no offence btw im just going throuigh the things it could be. theres plenty of thinsg it could be physiclly and psychologically im just throwing a few at ya see if anythig clicks:)
    Tainted.xxx

3. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Oh would you mind not using the red....it looks
    very angry!!

Its very hard on the eyes....thanks!!!

:)

4. Tainted

Tainted Banned

your using exclamation marks multiple times that looks angry!!!!!! lol but yes ok it aint good for the eyes point taken, i just love red:) <3
    No problem:)
    Tainted.xxx

5. cbrmale

Gold Member

If you are using a condom as most do these days, then you will feel next to nothing. If you are having natural sex with someone you trust and with another form of birth control, the sensations are very much different.

I am not promoting unsafe sex, but I am in a relationship where we only have natural sex, and it feels quite special.

6. lickablesue

lickablesue New Member

hey kyle forget about what it should or should not feel like if you have a tair that bleeds get it check out NOW then once you have sorted that then think about the other. dont put it off kyle sort it

love sue

7. kyle939

kyle939 New Member

Heya people

Thanks for your opinions. It don't bleed now it's fine now I got abit of a scare too mate. But still no feelings, an I know im doing it right, because me faince seems to love it, can tell by the deafenin sounds of mowning in me ears lol

8. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Kyle, It doesn't sound normal to me. I wonder, as chrmale does, if it's the condom. I also wonder how you're reaching orgasm if you don't feel anything. You might want to try different condoms. Some feel more natural (sensitive) than others. I used to use "skins", but they don't protect against STDs, only pregnancy.

9. kyle939

kyle939 New Member

Heya Joe

I don't use comdoms with my fiance, she is on the pill, yeah yeah yeah I know about that hole thing, and we trust each other. I was'nt sayin I was having the orgasms, I ment she was, even thow I don't feel anything.

10. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

This may be a stupid question as well, but im curious if you cant feel anything down there, how ( obviously your partner would know ) would you personaly know you were still erect ?

like i said maybe this is a dumb question..

I meani can feel my shaft and head being aroused ..and to me i love the feel of a pussy gripping my shaft and the female teasing me with the feelins.

11. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

If you're not feeling anything there's a problem. If you're not having an orgasm there's a problem. If both are true there's a problem. I'd suggest you see a urologist.

It's possible to enjoy sex without penile stimulation. Under the right circumstances I can have a full-body orgasm without so much as a light touch to my penis. Many women can orgasm with nipple play, and I think most men could too. Sex is really mostly in your head. But see a doctor. That should be your first step. You owe it to yourself and your fiance.

12. kyle939

kyle939 New Member

Yeah ok Joe. I want too see a doctor, but I don't lol

13. dan7564

dan7564 New Member

Well you say you finish which means it must get stimulated, and other than a nice stimulating feeling i only really have a "great" time as i cum

14. WellEndowed

WellEndowed Member

the male should definitely feel sensations during sex, more so without a condom, but i do admit to sometimes not being able to feel much... but that is usually after ive gone almost non stop 2-4 times a day for over a week

15. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

Maybe she isnt very tight?
    My boyfriend recently ripped his underside of his cock.
    You need to let it heal x

16. ranger12

ranger12 New Member

Do you have NO sensation at all? Or just when erect and having sex?