Could my wife be moving toward mfm???

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by CuriousHubby, Oct 12, 2012.

1. CuriousHubby

CuriousHubby New Member

Hello everyone.
    I'm new here and have been reading about all of your sexual exploits and all your feelings regarding them. Its been great! :) So I've finally gathered up enough balls to post my first thread and get some feed back.
    Ok, my wife and I have been married for 15 yrs and I'm the only man shes been ever been with sexually, and I've only been with 2 other girls before her.
    My wife grew up with a very straight arrowed mother who never talked about sex and on top of that shes very shy and rarely talked about sex at all.
    Needless to say it took me along time to get her to the point we are at now.
    We are at a point where we can talk openly about different sexual feelings we have. Which leads me to my question...
    If she is willing to lay in bed with my best friend and let us both massage her with oil could that mean she is moving toward a mfm?
  2. Maverick

Maverick Member

She's at least getting more comfortable with touch. It could be she's ready to go farther (and I assume ya'll are talking about it) and she's taking it slow by going into touch first.

Ask her. Just be straight up. And if she does, enjoy it.

Be careful that you don't get something you may be unprepared for. Been with a few un experienced women, and most have become something of wildly sexually open. :)

Bottom line, enjoy the ride!!

3. justaniceguy

justaniceguy Member

woe, to have your friend put oil on her is a big step dude...Go for the kill, ask her if she would do things to your friend, in jest 1st .....by the way hyer, and welcome
  4. roughrider

roughrider New Member

Photos:
    First try with another couple...may be your friend with his girl....enjoy mutually...and slowly move to MFM. while both you couple enjoy ask your friend to give few simple encouragements to your wife..may be a light touch..quick kiss..etc.
  5. Esozh

Esozh New Member

Be very, very careful. I've been that friend three times, and both couples in your situation broke up. Each time the girl wanted more, either a repeat, to actually cuckold the husband, a gangbang, etc. that was a deal breaker to the hubby. If you're not ready for her to be a full on whore, open to many other men, etc. Once she realizes the power she holds over you, if she exploits it, it can go downhill quick