could masturbation be the problem?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by mcbean, Jul 29, 2006.

1. mcbean

mcbean New Member

Ok for som reason i remember hearing this from som where, but because a female has various ways of gettin off (namely vaginal penetration or clit stimulation). Is it possible that 1 way becomes more preferred to the point that other ways barley has an effect?

In other words i can make my gf cum through clit stimulation quite easy. Yet while we have sex my gf says it feels great but she can’t seem 2 cum from it, additional clit stimulation is required.

Now im not small im thicker n bigger then average, n she’s an average sized pussy so that’s not n issue. However she’s new 2 sex, could this be a reason 4 sex ineffectiveness?

2. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I think that's normal for most women. Certain positions such as doggy style, allow for some pretty good g-spot stimlation and a nice and intense g-spot (vaginal) orgasm. But I usually have trouble getting off in positions that don't have any clit stimulation, such as missionary.

3. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

I would lean more toward believing that, being new to sexual experiences, she simply does not know her body as well as she will. Clitoral orgasms are the obvious first step, it's where men begin concentrating, and where women start experimenting/investigating. As a woman comes to know her body better, she learns there are different types of orgasms, what it takes to reach those different types of orgasms, and how they affect the body differently.

Toys toys toys! That's my answer. And lots of fun practicing and a patient partner. These are the things that make sex so freakin' awesome and fun and powerful!

4. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

Speaking of toys, I have been intrigued by the strap on dildos used by some couples both heterosexual and lesbian. Do they make any of those in which the harness has a vagina plug and butt plug for the woman wearing it as well as a vibrator for the dildo which would stimulate both persons?

5. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

I OWN that one! Teehee. And I adore it!

6. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

I'd love to try that one!

7. igor

Gold Member

My wife could only cum from clit stimulation. In over 40 years of sex, she never came from PIV sex. I tried many times to give her a G-spot "O" but it never happened. Her G-spot is very obvious but it just does nothing for her.

8. Oriana

Oriana New Member

I read that using toys could hinder a girl during sex because she becomes used to hitting the spot just right and the partner usually has a lot of trouble duplicating the effects of toys. Now I don't know if that's true for all women. but I want to know if it's true.

9. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

I think that depends on how well your partner knows your body, Oriana. Granted we ain't perfect, but we can be taught! ;)

10. Lusty Dreams

Lusty Dreams New Member

Makes me wonder about that.

I have never had an orgasm w/ my current hubby of 4 years. But I have a certain toy that I can ride for less than 5 minutes and have EXTREME breath-taking orgasms.

11. golferzach

golferzach New Member

It's possible she won't be able to cum from just vaginal penatration.