Could I Be Wrong? Help Threesome ?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by LEVI, Jun 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LEVI

LEVI New Member

I Would Like To Say That I Am Straight And Married. I Have Been With The Same Girl For Over 10 Years. We Started Dating In High School, In The 10 Th Grade. We Off To College Together And Later Got Married. We Now Have Been Married For Over 4 Years. Before We Got Together She Had Been Sexual Active With 1 Other Guy And They Had A Rocky Relationship But Were Extreamly Sexual Active. I Have Not Had A Lot Of Sexual Parterners But More Than Her.
    When We First Met We Had A Good Sexual Connection. She Loves To Have Oral Performed On Her And I Can Make Her Orgasm Several Times. I Had To Get This To A Perfection Because Of My Premature Ejaculation Problems. I Have Tried Every Thing , Including Medications And Other Tech To Fix This, All Had Failed. I Never Had Thid Problem Untill About A Year After We Were Dating. I Like To Be A Little Kinky And She Does Not. She Does Not Like Giving Oral- But It Has Gotten Better Over The Years And She Really Buts An Effort In It Now. She Will Not Do The Cum Thing At All. I Tried It One Time And I Thought We Were Getting Divorced. She Does Not Even Let Me Think About Giving Her Anal And It Pretty Much Is Got To Happen At Home Or Not At All.
    Let Me Get To The Problem. Lately I Have Solved The Premature Problem Completly!!! I Can Fuck Her Usually As Long As She Wants It. I Feel That Our Marriage Is Suffering Because Of The Lack Of Sex. She Goes Through These Stages Where We Will Fuck 3 Nights In A Row- Several Hours Each Night. Then We Won't Have Sex For Weeks. I Can Deal With What She Does Not Like To Do, Anal And The Cum Thing. The Anal Thing Worries Me Because, She Had Told Me That She Had Let Her Other Boyfriend Do It But It Hurt. My Thing Is That, That Was Her Boyfriend. I'm Her Boyfreind / Now Husband And I Can't Do It. I Tell Her Maybe We Can Just Try It And I Will Take It Easy- Then If She Does Not Like It We Will Not Do It.i Feel It's Worth A Shot Because She Said She Has Never Had A Orgasm Untill I Gave Her One. I Belive It- I Tease Her When We Has Sex Because I Can Almost Make Her Do It One Comand.
    I Would Like To Know Am I Asking To Much Of Her? Should I Expect Her To Get Freaky Sometimes. I Love My Wife Very Much And Would Not Be Happy With Out Her In My Life And I Know The She Koves Me The Same. Other Than The Sex We Have A Wonderful Life And Relationship. I Enjoy Just Being With Her - Even After So Many Years. We Still Hold Hands And Are Best Friends. I Want Every One To Know That I Love Her And Thats Why I Would Like To Know Am I Pushing To Hard, Or Is Sex 3 Times A Month Normal. I Don't Feel Like It Is.
    We Talk And Fuss About This A Lot, And If I Am Wrong Please Let Me Know. Also My Wife Is Great In Bed When We Have Sex, Lately She Even Had A Squirting Ooooo. It As Awsome And I Belive I Enjoyed Getting Hit In The Face With It As Much As She Did Having It. I Have Been Trying To Do Things To Turn Her On, She Like Xxx Moovies So I Buy Them. She Loves To Watch Them And They Make Her Wet - Dripping. Then Our Sex Is Great. We Were Watching A Moovie One Night And A Threesome Was One And I Noticed Her Breathing Got Heavy. I Asked Her Would She Like To Have One. We Have A Friend That Hell Even I Know Is Good Looking And Sexy : But A Little Younger. I Can Tell When I Talk About It To Her She Likes It. We Have A Good Marriage And Would Having A Threesome Help Our Sex Life. I Don't Want This Her Guy Touching Me Nor Do I Want To Touch Him. But At This Point I Would Love To See Him Fuck My Wife With Me. We Were Fucking The Other Night And I Told Her To Close Her Eyes And Think About His Hard Dick In Her Mouth And She Was Sucking It Making It Harder. I Put My Finger In Her Mouth While I Was Fucking Here And I Thought She Was Going To Suck It Off. It Made My Dick Swell More Because She Seemed To Be Getting Turned On : Even More. Please Respond And Let Me Know What To Do. Should We Do The Threesome Or Not. Should I Expect Her To Do These Things. Sometimes I Feel That My Wife And I Are Best Friends And Not Husband And Wife, Likes She Not Sexualy Attracted To Me. I Do Know That We Love Each Other Very Much!!!

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Whew! You cover alot of territory in this thread. I believe I answered another thread by you concerning the 3-some - so i won't go there.
    *Anal - if she's not comfortable with it - drop it. It may come up later, but don't force the issue now. I was dead against it for the same reason as your W, an earlier b/f tried it and it hurt. Now I love it.
    *Infrequent sex - alot of things can cause your W to seem less interested than you. Stress; working all day, then coming home to more work (how about sharing the housework?); she may feel less desirable/sexy than she was when she was younger. And we can't forget hormones. She could have a hormone inbalance, as well. My hubby & I went through many dry spells sexually. Now, our sex life is better than it has ever been.
    *Blow Jobs - There was a period when I didn't want to suck his cock. I'd do it out of obligation, and wouldn't let him cum in or around my mouth (even after I had sucked and swallowed for years). Now I love it.
    *It sounds like you have a good marriage base. I'd suggest just re-affirming your love, and be patient with the kinky stuff. the fact that she gets turned on with XXX movies is nice. Shows she has a sexual hunger & drive. It's just suppressed. (imho) :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.