Cougar Tales II

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by FlirtyChick, Feb 14, 2011.

1. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

On the third day of a sex-filled long weekend, my young lover and I undertook the adventure of molding his cock to make a dildo for me. We ventured into my kitchen, and opened the kit. He began reading instructions to me, and I kissed and nibbled his neck while grabbing at his clothes to remove them. Once I had him naked, I licked my way down his body to his hard dick, then dropped to my knees to take him in my mouth, tickling his balls with one hand. He whispered how sexy he thinks I am as I sucked him, then kissed my way up, leaving one hand on his shaft while I rose to tap hot water for the mold mix. He stirred the solution as I dropped to my knees, taking him once again in my mouth.

We cut the molding container to 8 inches to accommodate his big dick, then poured in the compound. I held the tube as he inserted himself, then watched his face as I took both his balls in my mouth, sucking them and licking them to keep him hard. Once molding time was up, we moved to the shower, me stripping as we went. Warm water ran over our bodies as we kissed and touched each other. I bit his neck and instructed him to fuck me, turning and standing on tiptoe with my ass pressed against him. He entered my pussy from behind, and fucked me hard until we both exploded loudly in orgasm.

A week later I thought about that little session, and it made me horny. I decided to take the newly molded dildo of my young man’s dick for a ride. I stripped naked, and played with my nipples while I assembled my toys. I lay back on my bed, fingering my clit and distributing my juices along my fat outer lips. I placed my magic wand to my pussy, imitating the mouth of my lover’s when he devours my slit. Soon, my pussy quivered for more, so I began to fuck myself with the newly molded dildo, turning the power to full speed. I imagined sex with my young man as I reached the point of no return, saturating the placebo cock with my cum.

I wonder what adventures come next?

2. dukefan

dukefan New Member

Can't wait to read the next part

3. igor

Gold Member

ALright!

4. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Thank you! I can't wait either! ;)

Yes, it was, Igor baby!

5. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

Wish it was me, you always have the best stories.

6. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Awwww, how sweet. I always have the best adventures! :p

7. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

8. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Hey stranger! Thank you! I hope you are well......