cougar clubs

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by slappy101, Jul 6, 2011.

1. slappy101

slappy101 New Member

whats up forumers. i live in new jersey and work in NYC i was wondering since im passing through there all the time i was wondering if anyone on here has heard or been to a club where lets say " cougars prowl" i am 22 and am dying to be eatin by one of these cougars. any info would be greatly appreciated

2. giannoutso83

giannoutso83 New Member

good question

3. Chronichaze

Chronichaze New Member

I'm near the same age of you too. Cougars are predominantly found in rich ritzy areas. Not only do upper class people have higher rates of divorce but they're also more likely to be more attractive:eyes Me along with 6 other bros spent all forth of july week up in a rich resort town(Steamboat Springs to be exact) On the 4th we crashed a fancy party in town and were all trying to score cougars. I failed because I was too wasted and more than likely made a fool of myself, but one of our friends actually fucked some 40 some odd lady back at her place. We're talking about an ultimate bro shreddin a women that could almost be the age of one of our mothers:lol Now that's what you call a Chad.