Cops + Guns + Dogs = Again.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by AnonymousOne, Oct 23, 2008.

1. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Remember how I said to go hug your pets after that SWAT raid in Maryland a while back?

Here's another shining example of police politeness to people's pets. Just kidding, the cop hoses the dog with his sidearm.

Warning, this is kind of graphic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FFlWGeb_aw

2. Dreama

Gold Member

Thank goodness she had the tape to prove it. What an asshole that man was. The dog looked like he wanted to happily greet the cop. What the fuck. At least this will make an example of that fuck, especially after she has told on that department for asking her to keep quiet.

3. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

Anyone + Guns = bad.

Killing a dog should be considered a form of murder and should result in many many years in jail.

4. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Cannot stand it. Fucker! I am going to hug my pup again right now.

5. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

I'm going to massively disagree with you on both counts.

I own guns. I've never hurt or killed anyone. In fact, my guns have killed less people than Ted Kennedy's car.

And making a moral equality b/w dogs and people is kind of ... a stretch.

6. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

If you hunt or own a handgun to defend yourself that's fine. But certain weapons are designed specifically to kill people. See the peace dove in my avy and the quotes in my sig? :p

[​IMG]

They shouldn't be equal, but he shouldn't get a slap on the wrist either. Killing a dog isn't murder 1, but it should have very harsh consequences. If done on purpose of course, I know that dogs run in front of cars sometimes, happened to my dog :(

7. Katprr

Katprr New Member

Makes me sick!! Going to go hug my pups again!!!

8. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Really?

I mean, some of them are used that way, but every gun is designed to kill something. In fact as of right now, both my guns are loaded to kill people: one with 9mm 124 grain Speer Gold Dot hollowpoints, and the other a variety of rounds including 000 buckshot and solid lead slugs.

In fact, barring small caliber weapons specifically build for competitive target shooting (these are still plenty deadly I might add), every other gun built is designed to propel a potentially lethal projectile at a living target.

Hell, my next purchase is going to be an AR-15. The way I see it is this: I have the right to defend myself against all foes, foreign and domestic, with lethal force.

I guess that makes me a radical and a nutjob.

9. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

You said it.....:bow
    Sorry man....but you left yourself open for that one....:D

10. Ford

Ford New Member

That's just horrible.

11. Golden

Golden New Member

Fuck weapons i say. Your either paranoid AnonymousOne or you just love to feel power. You are not secure with guns in your house, ceveral deaths to between kids and parents have proved it. An AR-15, the fuck you going to do with it? Show it off to friends and stuff or shooting at hijackers from your bedroom window? Fuck materialism, take a look at the way it drives you. Foes? you mean thiefs? If someone would steal your car, is it really worth killing someone because their taking you car? Yes, its valuable to you, but no.. The car is not worth a human life, it can be avoided, just like that cop could have avoided killing the dog bye getting inside of the car instead of shooting it.

Keep that 9mm under your pillow, spare those money from that last weapon and melt the other one.. you can scare the shit out of most people with the gun you have. And in the meanwhile, call the cops if you know things are about to happen or get out of there. You'll get your shit back from the state anyways, if you have insurance.. If you dont, maybe you should try to get one?

12. loveit247

Gold Member

If anyone so much as lays a hand on my dogs they unleash my fury! To me, my dogs life is WAY more precious then a humans. They are MINE!

13. Boblinho

Boblinho New Member

I think that the needless killing of any animal is pretty bad, and it deserves a long jail sentence. Human arrogance leads us to believe that we're better than other creatures, but we're bar far the worst of the bunch.