Cops ever bust your crazy sex experience?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by EPIndigo, May 1, 2014.

1. EPIndigo

EPIndigo New Member

I am a producer for TV production company working on a new series for the Discovery Network about the wild, crazy, sometimes funny and totally true stories of the sexual misadventures and mishaps that people all across the country have found themselves in. And sometimes these adventures go wrong - you get busted by cops or someone walking in. Our show is a lighthearted, humorous look at these sticky situations, told from the point of view of the people who experienced them. Contact me!

2. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I once met a woman in an area that warrants their patrolling at night (to keep anonimity LOL.
    This was not our first encounter in there that evening so this time because of recent thefts the cops were going around a bit more frequently.
    We drove from our meeting spot, I was all turned on, she wanted to give me a hell of a BJ and I couldn't wait for it.
    Oh, I took my time and took a wrong turn intentionally to enjoy groping her bare breasts under her tops, they were mmmmmm nice to have especially with her nipples being hard.
    So here we are, my pants off on the back seat, she is stroking me, lots of precum dripping and coating my penis - she gives me edging.
    I am all tirned on, hard to burst then she goes down on me. She stops a few more times then finally takes the entire thing in until I explode, she said there was LOTS after. It felt AMAZING!!
    During that time I had her top pulled to play with her boobs some more until she stopped doing me.
    After some extended play on me I beg her to stop so she gets out of the car to have a smoke before I take my turn giving her back what she did for me but lights appear. I hide on the back seat until I hear the radio and her talking, answering questions.
    Once they ask if sheès alone, I know itès time to come out so I hurry to get my pants on, shoes on, dressed sloppy and in a hurry.
    They asked lots of questions and advised us to choose better spots to play.
    That ruined the fun and we didnèt know where else to go. Luckily we were dressed.
    She had enough time to fix her top when they arrived, she was letting her boobs exposed waiting for me to get out and start playing with her, all over.

John W and ply like this.
  3. 12barblues

Gold Member

I was out with one of my buddies. Ended up at some party on the beach...Drinking waaay to much. I fall in the water... Stagger up to the car, climb in and take my wet clothes off. I'm in the back seat. Naked, wrapped in a towel .. Freezing. Clothes under the vent with engine running and the heater on. My buddy comes up to check on me . He gets in the front seat. A few minutes goes by and I decide I need to vomit.. So I throw open the rear door and begin to hurl. Just as an officer walks up... Looks at me , naked....looks at my buddy in the front seat. And says " I don't even wanna know" ....

I'm sure that's just the story you're looking for ... Lol

ply and HotForHoney like this.
  4. EPIndigo

EPIndigo New Member

Actually the first part of your story would work - but you need to be actually having sex. Have any other stories?
    We want a crazy story past the typical sex in public? Did a sex role play adventure get misunderstood by cops or neighbors? Did a loud phone sex session cause cops to think you were in trouble? Did using handcuffs or props get out of hand and you needed help from police or the fire department to get you free? Did a bondage in public escapade get confused for a kidnapping? Did you have to have sex in public to avoid a weird/crazy roommate?

5. John W

Gold Member

When does the show air?

6. EPIndigo

EPIndigo New Member

in October on I.D. (Investigation Discovery Channel)