Cops Daughter

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by mountainman, Jun 12, 2011.

1. mountainman

mountainman New Member

There I was, 26 years old and separated. I hated women and wasn’t looking for anything more than quick fucks. Then little Sue walked into my life. She was always coming in to my work and I was always checking her out. She was one of those girls that had no clue how hot she was. She was 19 at the time, in college, but home on weekends. Her Dad was the Chief of Police so there was a little risk involved, but that made it exciting. Sue was about 5’5, 112 lbs. Long brown hair and green eyes. She always wore loose clothes, but every once in awhile she wore some tight Pepe’ jeans that showed one of the finest asses I had ever seen. I had to see what was under her clothes.
    We finally got around to going out, come to find out she had a boyfriend but wasn’t real happy. It took a little time, but I finally got my chance. After a couple of months of waiting, I got a phone call and she informed me that she was a free woman. We immediately made plans to meet that weekend.
    I was living with a buddy and every weekend was a party. Sue made the trip down and didn’t tell her parents so she needed a place to stay for the weekend and I had no problem giving her a place to sleep. The night slipped by with a little drinking. Finally bed time arrived and we headed to my room. She went to the bathroom and got into her night clothes, a pair of sweats and a loose sweatshirt, not exactly I wanna get laid clothes. We crawled into bed and started chatting. I went for a kiss and she was all for it. She was a great kisser, our hands searched each other. I could tell that she was hiding a tight little body under the clothes. My hands found a flat hard stomach with a tiny waist. I slipped her sweatshirt up over her head. In the moonlight night I was impressed with her rather large boobs. I felt like a kid at Christmas, up wrapping little gift after gift. I removed her bra and was blown away. This girl had the sexiest body I had ever experienced, and I hadn’t removed her sweat pants yet. I kissed her perfect, large tits, perfect 19 year old tits. Then I worked down her beautiful hard stomach. I placed my hands around her tiny waist as my tongue pushed its way below her naval. I started to pull down her pants and she put on the breaks. She wasn’t ready to go that far and so I retreated, but not for long.
    We continued to feel and explore each other. Both of our heart rates were growing. Id pull her pants down a little every few moments. I was so excited and my cock was so hard. Finally she gave in and lifter her ass up so I could remove her pants. I didn’t waste any time and had her naked in a second. She looked perfect in the light. This girl had been hiding a penthouse quality body. Large tits, little waist and a great ass, I couldn’t believe what I was getting ready to enjoy. I wasted no time I started licking her pussy. She had a perfect little pussy. I sucked her clit and felt her muscles tense up as I flicked my tongue across he lips. I slid a finger in and it was all I could get in, she was so small. I couldn’t resist any longer.
    I spread her legs and moved into place. I guided my dick toward her wet hole. She asked me to not hurt her. I was only packing 6 inches so I felt she had nothing to worry about. I quickly found out why she was worried. I had never had a virgin, she was SO tight I thought she was one. I slipped my dick in and couldn’t believe how snug she was. Her x boyfriend was 6’6, I just assumed he was packing a big one and that she would be a little looser. I was wrong. I could feel every inch of her. She made me feel like a hung stud. She quivered with every stroke. Our bodies were pressed together, her fingers digging into my back as I buried myself into her. I picked up the pace and drove my cock into her incredibly tight, wet, young pussy. I furiously pumped her and neared climax, she started begging me to cum inside of her, I couldn’t resist. I plunged into her on more time and dumped my cum inside of her. She pushed me out and got into a fetal position. Her whole body shivering, I moved close and she screamed at me not to touch her. I didn’t know what to think at first. I soon realized this is how she orgasmed. She was experiencing an intense, whole body orgasm. I just sat back and watched. Finally she relaxed and we fell asleep. The next morning I went to the bathroom and my dick was sore. My dick was bruised, I had never experienced a girl so tight. This was the first of many more bliss filled nights.

2. GingerSnap

GingerSnap New Member

I don't know why, but I get the sense this is real. Or based off of a real girl you know!! Its good!!!