Cop out

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by she, Oct 9, 2011.

1. she

she New Member

True story

You always were timid about PDA. Always concerned someone would see us. I felt nervous about my plan but I have to have you again.

I text you to meet me at the botanical gardens, for a late evening picnic. The sun will set in an hour or so, so I rush to find a place amongst the trees and greenery. Ah! The perfect spot- I have a vantage point of seeing you arrive and I spread out the blanket- uncork the wine- just in time! I see your car coming down the winding drive. I busy myself, adjust the thin straps to my yellow sundress, righting my loose, ample breasts. I lean back on my hands and watch you walk up to me.

The closer you get, the further I spread my legs. I'm making it 100% obvious to you that I'm not wearing any panties. I see a mischievous grin spread across your face as you approach me, I raise my arms to you. You take my hands and pull me up. One of my straps falls from my shoulder and I leave it, exposing a healthy view of my left breast. You touch me there with a caress as I take your mouth with mine. Small nibbles, deep kiss, a lip suck, a peck.

You whisper "hello bright eyes" as you put a hand to my ass and pull me into your erection. I see my previous display has gotten your attention. I firmly rub my pelvis into yours before I take your hand to come sit with me. I pour us each a glass of wine and we sip- watching nature for a moment. I can't take my eyes from the bulge in your pants and yearn to touch it but I know you won't let me do that in public. More wine for you.

I turn to face you and see the burn in your eyes. A slight slackening in your jaw. Yes- I will make a move! I decide to get you out of that uniform. I unzip your shirt and back it down your biceps, temporarly banding your hands to your sides. I smile at you and straddle you.

Just two innocent lovers, having some wine. I let go of your shirt and as you free your hands, mine are unclasping your belt- removing the service revolver and taser. I mumble something about how heavy it is and how great it must feel to remove it, while repeatedly stroking your cock with my forearms, so nonchalantly. Very Innocent.

Now the kevlar vest needs to come off. I unclasp it all and finally- I'm down to your plain white tee. Oh look, your nipples are hard! I tweak them both gently through your shirt and give your neck a nibble, your ear a hot breath, a lobe suck before sitting back up and facing you.

I look into your eyes and tell you how wet I am. You raise an eyebrow at me, look around for a moment then slide your hand beneath my dress. Ah! The simple caress of your fingers on my lips makes my head fall back. You like this reaction and slide one of your fingers into my slick opening, caressing my swollen and rigid clit with your thumb.

I can feel your cock throbbing beneath me. Straining to get out! You insert another finger into my dripping wet pussy and finger me to a point I have to stop. My hips begin to move in unisom with your hand and I begin whimpering with a soft and deep orgasm. Oh you've done it now!

I see you looking around, hoping no one is watching us and praying for the sun to fall! I think you know you are in too deep now and you don't fight me when I unzip your pants and release your monster cock, pulsating with want, it's head glistening with precum.

I take my fingers and clean the precum off your cock only to taste it and feel you thrust your hips at me. Oh yes, I'm going to ride you babe. I feel your hands under my dress, holding my hips, you lift me onto your thick cock and I can't help but moan aloud, you always touch bottom but this hit is painfully delicious!!

My hips begin to sway- I try to take in all of you- I want every last bit of your fucking cock and I feel you thrusting in sync with me- " you fuck so good- so deep"- I whisper in your ear with ragged breaths- I reach my hand between my legs and massage my clit - it takes no time at all-I whisper "I'm coming all over your cock baby- I'm coming" You moan at me and grunt and thrust so much deeper and stop as you let the jetstream of jizz flow from your cock into the deepest recesses of my valley. You grab the back of my neck with one hand while groping my ass with the other- we touch foreheads- breathing each others air- panting together- smiling- "You little bitch" you say to me. I simply grin at you.

#1 she, Oct 9, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2011
  2. Paula

Gold Member

wow :eyes this is horny

I hope he didn't drive afterwards :phat

3. she

she New Member

thanks paula- true story lol!

4. Paula

Gold Member

serious?

5. she

she New Member

yes ma'am

6. Paula

Gold Member

wow, makes it more....:eyes

7. she

she New Member

Maybe I should add that then? ha- yeah- it was hot.

8. Paula

Gold Member

Well, most stories are fantasie, but you wrote a real one

9. she

she New Member

I guess fantasy would have included a few voyuers! and maybe his handcuffs? oh yes!

10. Paula

Gold Member

lol :p

maybe I would go for the gun

#10 Paula, Oct 9, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2011
  11. lbushwalker

Gold Member

"She" went for his canon instead.
    Hot story She, you got to be something taking on a cop like that!

12. she

she New Member

wellll- lets just say "i'm in that field"

and for the record! he was coming (pun!) off duty. :D

13. Paula

Gold Member

duty or not, he did come ()

14. hubbywubby

hubbywubby New Member

Thats hot ans sounds like any mans fantacy... I did this once with a girl at a wedding. It was great the wedding was out side and there was a beach. I saw my date walk down and there was a retaining wall about 3 feet high than it went down to sand and it was like thirty feet from the water... She told me sh had a thong on and tole me to meet her down by he water, I saw her sitting on this wall so i went down. I walk down on the sand and walked over to her. So now her back was to the people at the reception and I was facing the people at the reception. She pulled me in close and started rubbing my cock. Nobody could see me from the waist down. She unzipped my pants and pulled my cock out and started jerking me off. Then she pulled up her dress and guided me right into her already wet pussy. I slowly fuck her until sh came which made me come, It took about 10 minutes but was such a turn on. Especially because I could see people watching us. They had no idea what we were doing but im sure some thought it looked like we were doing more then we should. Your story brought back that memory thank you. You sound very romantic. Thats very cool.... Sometimes the best sex is when its in an area where things make it a bit more intense and risky...

15. Paula

Gold Member

now isn't that a story to be told in an other erotic topic?

#15 Paula, Oct 10, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2011