Cool sex

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by oldkinky, May 4, 2009.

1. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

Sep 18, 2006
    We lay our toys, lube and DVD'S out on the bed when DW went to take a shower. My dick was hard thinking about how much fun we were going to have. I looked at the DVD'S to decide what to watch. Then DW called to me to come watch her. She was trimming her pussy hair and rubbing her clit at the same time. I rubbed my lubed dick as I watched. I told her how beautiful her pussy was. She trims it really close-almost like a shave.

She finished and I went to shave and shower. She lay on the bed selecting a DVD for us to watch. I showered and went into the bedroom. DW was watching Everybody's Doin' It and getting hot as she masturbated. She said "I am cumming as she spread her legs apart which is our sign for me to go down on her. I tongued her and sucked her as she continued cumming. She must have cum for at least a minute. Then she wanted deep kisses sharing her juices-she tastes so good.

Then she said "I want to suck your dick". Couldn't turn her down. She lubed my dick and began giving me a handjob and blowjob. After a little she reached for our 16 speede Jack Rabbit and thrust it deep in her pussy. So hot to watch. I masturbated as she continued to fuck herself with the Jack Rabbit. Then I lost it as I started cumming and she started cumming too.

She withdrew the Jack Rabbit and reached to lick the remaining cum off of my dick. Then deep kisses sharing cum.

Told each other how much we loved each other and thanked each other for the great sex.