[Ask a Girl] Convincing girlfriend to have a threesome.

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by CountryHung, Jun 21, 2012.

1. CountryHung

CountryHung New Member

I have been trying to talk my girlfriend into having a threesome with another guy. She has had two girls and a guy but not two guys. Have you ladies had a threesome with yourself and two guys? If so did you enjoy it? Would you do it again? How can I convince her to finally say yes to this?

2. geeayedee

geeayedee New Member

I dont know how you could let another man stick his dick in your own mrs. But at the end of the day i guess you just have to put the idea to her, maybe try it subtly just making some suggestive remarks or something. Cause in the end it is up to her and if she isn't keen...not gonna happen.

3. Akatz6

Akatz6 New Member

I agree with geeayedee. You can try suggesting it to her, but if she really doesn't want to do it, she won't be able to be convinced.

When you're out together, you could point at a guy she might find attractive, and ask her "He seems like someone you'd be attracted to... What do you think of him? Threesome worthy?" You could say this as if it's a joke, and gauge her reaction. She might joke back.. This may open her up to the idea. If she gives a good reaction, continue with it... Maybe your next time out together. "how about him. Would you let that guy in our bedroom? I know the two of us could please you so well!" maybe some day she will go for it.. Oh.. It might help for both of you to have a few drinks in ya. Haha. It might help things go a little more smoothly, and she might be more open to the suggestion.

4. 12barblues

Gold Member

I think getting a few drinks in her might help something like that happen...but I don't think that's really the way to go about it. It's a huge decision and the repercussions from it could end your relationship...best to not have your judgement clouded.....go into it because you're both ready for it, not because you're drunk.....

5. krazydirtygirl

krazydirtygirl New Member

Yep, if she's not keen on it now just back off...who knows, maybe she'll change her mind later on down the track.

I would LOVE to find another guy to have a threesome with. All the guys around here are too chicken. Perhaps they just don't want to mess with a married couple?!

6. OverSinged

Gold Member

I would! Well, not really. The idea of losing my virginity in a MMF threesome just seems odd XD

7. suzzyh

suzzyh New Member

Having a open conversation while relaxed just after a glass of wine, or even just after sex really helps. If the situation does not turn out as expected you can always say you were too engrossed in a fantasy moment.