Controlling Premature Ejaculation with respiration?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Theniceguy, Sep 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Theniceguy

Theniceguy New Member

Is there a way to hold back Premature Ejaculation with a breathing method? besides the release when near climax method?

2. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Mmmm...tantra. I really need to share more of that here. :)

3. igor

Gold Member

I have heard that deep breathing can help control the onset of an orgasm.
    I really don't know how that is supposed to work except maybe if you are concentrating on breathing, it takes your mind off sex :)

4. Logger

Gold Member

Search SF and web for Tantra, Tantric.

The theory is that the flow of breath is necessary for climax. Therefore, if you limit your breathing speed, and your breathing in air, or make it more shallow, then you will not have the full flow of breathing necessary for climax.

Movement of your hips and your partner's hips increases sensation toward climax. You can establish a code word with your partner, when you are trying to delay an urge toward climaxing, so your partner can slow hip movements. Something like, "Hold on, Hold on."

Some Tantra teachings suggest avoiding movements, as much as possible, for 22 minutes, just moving enough to keep an erection. A mystical spiritual union occurs after the 22 Minutes, and then you can let her rip.

5. igor

Gold Member

Well, avoiding movement to avoid a climax is kind of a no-brainer. I don't know about the magical 22 minutes though. Guess the next time I have sex (if that ever happens) I'll have to get out the stop-watch:)

One problem is though is that it seems that the woman's arousal level goes down rapidly with lack of stimulation, so if she has not already had an orgasm, and the guy keeps stopping, she gets farther away from an orgasm.

6. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

Not that I am aware. Using masturbation as a means of controlling Premature Ejeculation I have heard works in two ways, but I have not heard about deep breathing.

7. Logger

Gold Member

Dear Igor,

There are other ways to stimulate a woman to climax, besides storking rapidly. I grab my wife's but muscles, without touching her asshole, and sqeeze her muscles, stroke and pulse squeeeze the ass muscles. Finger her clit while you are slowing down. Stop with your tip on her G spot, so slow motions mean a lot to her. Suck her nipples. Massaage the back of her neck.

Review the book on Errotic accupressure points. Try various points to see which ones keep her going, while you slow down. Accupressure for Lovers:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/055...toc/103-2144162-6652609?_encoding=UTF8&p=S008

8. igor

Gold Member

Yes, Logger - there are many ways to keep her "hot" if you stop thrusting. You have to be in certain positions, of course, for some of them to work. For example it is a bit hard to manually stimulate her clit in the missionary position. One problem is that squeezing her butt also takes me farther along:)

9. EvelinaRicca

EvelinaRicca New Member

Movement of your hips and your partner's hips increases sensation toward climax.

10. smallpackage

smallpackage New Member

Try controlled shallow breathing. Relax and don't worry about climaxing too early. Let your mind go and enjoy the moment without the pressure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.