Controlling my erection

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by yllib1, Jul 8, 2010.

1. yllib1

yllib1 New Member

Hello, this is my first post. I have a problem. I sometimes have trouble controlling my erection when I'm around girls. Its not like I have a boner every time I hang out with a female, but sometimes when I'm hanging out with a girl I like I tend to get a hard on. I haven't been with a girl in a few years (meaning any kind of sexual relations), so I'm thinking maybe when I finally do get into a relationship, and spend time with a girl then I'll be more comfortable and my erection will be more easily controlled. In the meantime, is there anything I can do now that could help me with this problem?

A few examples are: one of my best friends is a female, an attractive one whom I'd love to fuck, but probably never will (and I'm fine with that). She is a very physical person and likes to touch in playing manor, or cuddle on the couch with no intentions of sleeping with me, and sometimes I just can't control my penis and I do get an erection making me very uncomfortable because I have to be in an awkward position and try very hard for her not to find out.

Sometimes when I'm in a car ride, I'll get comfortable and just the rhythm of the road will get me aroused.

Also, I have been on a few dates recently (with no sex received), but I'm always thinking there is the possibility that I may get laid later that night and that gets me very aroused and I end up spending the whole night trying to hide my boner.

I know some of you guys will say just don't think about it, and I've tried doing that, but the way my mind works, it's always dashing from one thought to another and it's hard not to occasionally think about it.

So, that's my problem. Hope you guys can help me out :)

2. HardRocker

Gold Member

That's a tough one because you are simply the victim of a primate reflex. :D You're right, being sexless for a long time will make it worse, especially if you are at the age of tour maximum sex drive. Riding in the car not only gives your mind time to idle, but the vibrations are no doubt stimulating your prostate, which will certainly cause arousal.

All I can suggest is to pound the pork once a day. That'll help some. Maybe some of our esteemed members can add to that.

And welcome to SF.

3. igor

Gold Member

I remember those days.

4. HardRocker

Gold Member

Well what did you do about it?

5. yllib1

yllib1 New Member

haha, I am an avid masterbator. I usually do it once or twice a day now that I'm off from school and have a lot of free time. Doesn't really make a difference whether I jack off or not.

6. HardRocker

Gold Member

A master masturbator eh.:D
    I think this is just going to be one of those difficult times in your life, you'll look back on and shake your head and laugh. It will pass.:shrug

7. yllib1

yllib1 New Member

You're right. I just hope it doesn't lead to any embarrassing moments lol. Damn you my youthful angst and high libido!! :lol:lol

8. heelfetish

Gold Member

Boner? Girl? School? How old are you, yllib1?

9. yllib1

yllib1 New Member

20, almost 21

10. HardRocker

Gold Member

Oh, it probably will. But embarrassment is good for your character... makes you humble.:lol

11. yllib1

yllib1 New Member

Yeah, I go out of my way to embarrass myself sometimes and it's made me very humble, but I don't wanna be known as the guy who walks around with a hard on :lol

12. HardRocker

Gold Member

Better than being known as the guy with only a limpie.

13. fothermucker

fothermucker New Member

Somehow, this reminds me of that one part of that movie There's Something About Mary.

Ooh, hair gel!:p