Control Exercise For Men

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Amature, Feb 2, 2014.

1. Amature

Gold Member

I was reading today about ejaculation control exercises for men. Someone suggested while urinating to stop the flow mid-stream, wait a while, and then resume.

I waited until I had to go pretty bad and stopped. It hurt some, but not bad. I waited about 30 seconds until the need to go kind of subsided (about like if I was trying to stop from cumming) and when I went to start again, I kind of had a little difficulty.

My question is, I will soon be 55 years old and the doctor is always asking me about a prostate exam. I've always heard that with an enlarged prostate a man has trouble starting urinating, or completely emptying his bladder. Do you think this could be harmful for a man my age to practice?

The reason I am trying to be able to control cumming is I don't last as long as I would like most times. When my wife gives me oral (damn, it is so GOOD!) I only last about 7 minutes on the average, sometimes 15, and rarely about 30. She doesn't complain really, but I feel like I should be able to last a little longer. I don't mean to sound selfish, but after I pleasure her for an hour or so, I kind of hate seeing everything wrap up so quickly for me.

Any thoughts or advice?

2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Kegals and edging help also.
    Micturition control as you are doing is in effect Kegal exercises and should not harm you in any way unless you suffer from prostatic reflux in which case a full bladder would cause problems too.

3. Amature

Gold Member

OK, thanks Ibushwalker.

4. KilgoreTrout

KilgoreTrout Member

You don't have to practice Kegel exercises when your bladder is full or when you are peeing. Just contract the muscles that you use to interrupt the flow of pee, hold for a few seconds and release. Do this a couple dozen times a day or throughout the day. It does make a huge difference in being able to delay ejaculation and enhance your orgasmic pleasure. I've been doing them for years. It won't hurt your prostate. In fact the best thing you can do for your prostate is to ejaculate frequently and drink lots of fluids.

JonJo likes this.
  5. CaramelLady

A gentleman I know has master a technique call Multiple Male Orgasm or MMO. He is able to stay in a state of dry orgasm and control his ejaculate. He is 62 years and it has not had any adverse effects. Other than, according to him, he is much more sexual and sensual prior to his 're-wiring' as he calls it.