Continue the story...

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by danrb007, Dec 25, 2013.

1. danrb007

Gold Member

Here is the beginning of a story. Continue adding to it and we will see where it goes...

It is a beautiful day and we decide to go for a walk in the mountains. We drive to a popular trail and start walking She looks so sexy in her tight shorts and tank top as we walk along the trail I like following her as I can watch her fine tight ass swaying as we walk the trail. I reach out a few times as we travel along and grab her cute ass. She always looks back and gives me one of her sexy smiles. We haven't seen anyone else for a long time. We stop and admire the scenery and I grab her and give her a deep soulful kiss as we are enjoying the outdoors. As we kiss I let my hand go to your breasts and feel there beauty through her tight tank top and thin bra. I ask if she has ever done anything outside and she answers no but she has thought about it. I say "want to?" she just smiles. I look around and take her hand and lead her into the woods. We continue to kiss and feel each others bodies. We start taking each others cloths off. I lean her over and she grabs onto a nearby tree. I slide my hard cock into her wet pussy and start going in and out feeling how good her wet pussy feels wrapped around my hard cock. I look over and see someone watching from the distance. I lean down and whisper in her ear that we have an audience. She then...........

Mb91 and Mikey22 like this.
  2. HotForHoney

Gold Member

You better finish that sentence soon or I will

Mikey22 likes this.
  3. danrb007

Gold Member

That's the whole point. The next person continues the story and stops at a point so the next persona can continue and so on and so on

alwaystry and Mikey22 like this.
  4. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Moans loudly as she cums. I feel her tighten up on my cock. I see him pull his cock out and he starts stroking it. I tell her I'm going to cum. She turns around and opens her mouth. I see him walk towards us as I start cuming in her mouth and on her tits. He walks over, licks her tits and....

Mikey22 likes this.
  5. danrb007

Gold Member

I give him an approving smile as he slides his hard cock into her wet pussy and stars fucking her. She continues to clean our cum off my cock as he pounds her tight pussy. I am watching him as he all of a sudden pulls out of her pussy and rams his cock in her tight virgin ass. She has never had a cock in her ass before and she......

6. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Jumps up. I tell her to relax. I tell him to go slow. She calms down, I brush her hair and kiss her deeply. She pushes me back and he starts going harder and deeper. He pulls her down to ride his cock. I stand over them and she starts mouth fucking my cock. He asks if he can cum in her ass. She looks at me and....

7. danrb007

Gold Member

I smile again and tell him go ahead fill her ass with cum. She looks up at me with a look of pure satifaction as he moans loud and starts filling her ass with his hot cum. As I am saying that I look over and see a beautiful young girl watching us with a look of surprise on her face. She sees me looking at her and she....

8. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Starts walking over towards us. I tell her to undress and lay down. When my girls ass is fill, I tell her to sit on the other girls face. His cum drips out.

We layed in a square, girls sucking guys, guys eating girls. It was certainly not the new girls first time. She asked if we'd both fuck her at the same time. I picked her assnsince he already had some ass today. I slid in and got my groove on before he joined us. My girl was sitting watching when new girl said, hey why don't you come over here and .....

9. sayss18

Gold Member

... I'll lick you out". So my girl positioned her genitals in front of new girl and new girl started sucking and licking her clit. My girl moaned with pleasure. New girl's ass was so tight and felt so good, I was pumping really hard. The other guy was pumping hard too, I heard him moan and say that's tight. I could feel his cock thrusting into her as I pumped her ass. New girl was squirming with delight - she was loving it. She was sucking my girl's clit hard too and I could hear my girl moaning like she was about to cum. I felt new girl's anus tighten around the shaft of my cock, her tight ass felt amazing. I pumped hard for her, other guy sped up too and we both pumped hard and fast. She sucked my girl's clit and licked her pussy so hard as we pleasured her. My girl was moaning loudly, I knew she was close. New girl's anus tightened even more and then - as the ecstatic moans of my girl's orgasm filled the air - she lifted her head and let out deep, loud and passionate moans. The orgasmic moans of the two women mixed and resonated in the air. I felt liquid spray on to the inside of my thighs and looked down and saw her squirting, her cum dripping down over the other guy's balls. Me and the other guy weren't nearly done yet so ...

Mb91 likes this.