Consistent Orgasm?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by mousse, Jan 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mousse

mousse New Member

The other day while I was with my girl she told me she was experiencing something different. She said this one was "consistent" (about 2 minutes long) and she didn't really know what it was. She said it wasn't sharp (or climatic) like a clitoral orgasm. I'm wondering what it was she had..? I guess she had the same sensation I mentioned in "G-spot v.s. Clitoris" only this time it stretched on. I've been reading around a bit but I still can't figure out what it was... any ideas anyone?

2. cbrmale

Gold Member

Yeah, I can sort-of do this one when I am really aroused (being a Tantric trained whole-body orgasmic multiply orgasmic sort of guy). It is orgasmic, probably consuming more of her entire body than her genitals in a very subtle but pleasant way. Cool, relaxing, and pleasurable but not sharp and intense. Not being a woman, I can't elaborate further, but your girlfriend seems to be making great strides in opening herself over to sexual pleasure!

Don't be over analytical, something positive is happening to you and your girlfriend that some couples don't get to after years together. Whatever it is you two are doing, I suggest you keep it up, because it is certainly working!

3. mousse

mousse New Member

Just wanted to know what was going on. I'm the type that really seeks out any knowledge. However insignificant it might be.

Could a woman here clarify if they have had a similar experience and what it might be from? Because if I can, I want to be able to do it again! =)

4. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

I'm not a Woman but I have said it here many times that the average
    Woman can have a continuous orgasm. It is generally her 3rd or 4th
    orgasm, And She must be totally loved I can only get Her to that stage
    using oral and a lot of it. My wife has had 5-10 minutes of continuous
    orgasms. But she is really wiped out after we are done,:sf

5. HardRocker

Gold Member

That sounds exactly like what my wife gets when I attend to her G-spot. Her body shudders the whole time I'm doing it. What I do is, with my middle finger, touch her G-spot with a few "come here" motions and then slide it out lightly out across her clit, and back in repeatedly (make sure she's very wet first). We can go on for a few minutes like that as she continuously shudders. She'll either peak with a sharp orgasm or eventually put her hand on mine to stop it. That sounds like what you're talking about. I can help her have a better orgasm with my fingers than any other way.
    Sounds good, dude, you learn something every day!

6. GentleManSteve

GentleManSteve New Member

A G-Spot orgasm can go on for for up to about 45-50 minutes. Believe it or not.

But it is true. That was the big thing back in the 80s when I first started reading about the G-Spot. Pretty much that was what could be done when massaging the G-Spot but now the big thing with the G-Spot is that you can make a girl squirt by massaging the G-Spot.

7. mousse

mousse New Member

Damn.. I guess i'm getting pretty lucky with doing the right things. Could any woman out there confirm what this is? I'll be really surprised if i've somehow reached her g-spot already. I kind of doubt it. I think it might be some sort of other orgasm. But I guess it's good either way. I'm proud. =)

8. cbrmale

Gold Member

It may be g-spot, but it doesn't need to be. If a person (male or female) gets to an mountainous sexual peak, then this type of orgasm can saturate your entire body for a few minutes or more. I've done it, and I don't have a g-spot. Bighiker says his wife gets there with lots of oral. Either way, keep doing it because your girl must be really enjoying it!

9. irresister

irresister New Member

Continuous Orgasm

The concept of continuous orgasm in women, not just a series of orgasms, has been the topic of research by small groups dating back as far as the mid 60's. It looks like it is not only possible for all women to experience this extended orgasm which reaches sensation more intense and expansive than the climax they can now experience, but it may very well be the true essence of female orgasm. If I were in graduate school, this is what I would write my thesis on. I would study to be a sexologist, but quite frankly the field is looking very much like it is limited to fixing peoples problems. Any one else who has experienced even just minutes of what feels like and extended orgasm, I would love to hear about your experience, men or women. Maybe what is true it that the way men and women cum are different and what we learn about this way of female orgasm can be applied to male orgasm.

10. luvmywifesass

luvmywifesass New Member

My wife frequently has long orgasms, sometimes they last for nearly an hour before she has a really big one. I guess that's one of the joys of being a woman. As a guy, I couldn't imagine having an hour long orgasm (aside from the gallon of sperm, LOL).

11. irresister

irresister New Member

Thanks Luv,

What are the two of you engaged in when she is having her hour long orgasm?

12. luvmywifesass

luvmywifesass New Member

Anal sex. Usually she is sitting on top riding me. I didn't mention it was during anal sex, as I don't believe that's a requisite for the continuous orgasm.

13. mousse

mousse New Member

Women can get orgasms from anal sex...?

14. luvmywifesass

luvmywifesass New Member

My wife has incredible orgasms from anal sex. She will plateau for as long as 45 minutes before having a really big one.

15. mousse

mousse New Member

No vaginal stimulation but her vagina will orgasm??

16. luvmywifesass

luvmywifesass New Member

About 50% of the time my wife uses a dildo or some other means of vaginal/clitoral stimulation while I'm in her ass. The other 50% of the time it's just straight anal. She orgasms either way. However, she hasn't had a vaginal/clitoral orgasm without anal stimulation in years. It's almost as if her g-spot is in her ass.

17. luvmywifesass

luvmywifesass New Member

By the way, yes, her pussy gets dripping wet, often coating my pubic hair with her cum while she rides me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.