consistency of cum

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by n0t0r10u5, Apr 27, 2008.

1. n0t0r10u5

n0t0r10u5 New Member

I find when i masturbate alone that my ejaculate is very thick in consistency and creamy colored in color but when I cum after sex or oral sex the cum is very watery and clear colored. I'm not exactly worried or concerned about it just curious as to why it happens?
    thanks in advance!

2. Amateur Nudist

Amateur Nudist New Member

I've found it has more to do with how often I cum rather than how I cum. If it hasn't been very long since I came last it tends to be a lot more watery and clear. If it's been a while I shoot a lot thicker and whiter cum.

3. neverenough

neverenough New Member

It's probably just that you're cumming more from sex, either from greater arousal or from prolonged "playtime". The more you shoot, the more watered down it's likely to be.

4. rapidfire

rapidfire New Member

it depends on how many times you come in a couple of hours/days I think

5. cook74

Gold Member

Sometimes the seminal fluid that transports your semen is in high quantities, sometimes it's not.

I've shot wads of seminal fluid over my belly when I have masturbated and even filled condoms with it on one night stands etc,etc.

There have been times when there has been higher levels of semen in the fluid as well, which has meant a thicker and smaller flow, but I don't think it has anything to do with the activity.

I could be wrong though...Where are all the experts when you need them...?:D