[Ask a Guy] Considering Anal ...

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by xdollface, Sep 28, 2011.

1. xdollface

xdollface New Member

So my boyfriend & I do a lot of things & positions, but we have never tried anal. He has told me it's fine if I never wanted to try it, so I never really thought of it, & honestly I can't comprehend how I would benefit from it. My boyfriend (we'll call him M) has told me he was kindof into it in his past relationships, although intercourse is what he loves the most.
    I've been debating it, I have not brought it up to him and so before I do, I wanted to know from you men, if I should? And if I do, what are the chances he will prefer that to actually making love? I think this is what worries me.. Or will it just become another norm? Because honestly I don't know how often I would want to do it.. and I DONT want to feel like I am not satisfying M. Advice? :ugh

ply likes this.
  2. Plate

Plate Member

Make sure you are comfortable first. Plenty of lube. but before all that have him stimulate the area manually and orally.

3. xdollface

xdollface New Member

Honestly I am still trying to wrap my mind around it. He has not asked for it, but I'd like to try it, for him. I am just a bit hesitant right now.. about what the consequences will be afterward, mostly.

4. Plate

Plate Member

He will definately like it, I like it and do all that I said to. I prefer regular sex and am partial to doing oral. It will be tighter and therefore better for him. You need to relax and be comfortable. He will love it. Yoiu may or may not.

ply likes this.
  5. xdollface

xdollface New Member

I don't have a problem with being tight, I never have, & he definitely doesn't think so. I just don't want that to become ALL he wants :/ That is all... because I know it would create a problem & I don't want to create that problem when nothing major needs to be fixed - I can honestly say we have a good sex life. Wanna keep it that way.

6. xdollface

xdollface New Member

But I don't think there is anything wrong with improvement... there is always room for that.

ply likes this.
  7. Plate

Plate Member

Well there's one way to find out. ha ha truthfully, he may prefer it, but when I say I prefer something, it definately doesn't mean I stopped likeing the other stuff.

8. xdollface

xdollface New Member

I can say I probably would not like that at all... & that is probably a bit closed-minded on my part, but I suppose that's just how I feel about it.

9. Plate

Plate Member

Then if you feel that way, you perhaps should try something else instead. I prefer other things but I can't speak for him.

10. xdollface

xdollface New Member

I don't know what else there is honestly lol.. but thank you. I guess I could ask him what he'd like to try maybe, but then again that could be dangerous lol...

11. Plate

Plate Member

You know, I wanted to do anal so bad that when it actually happened, I knew she didn't care for it, that in itself turned me off of it a little. I would say that honestly having orgasms would make him enjoy anything at all more . I was gonna say good luck, but i don't think you need any.

12. xdollface

xdollface New Member

I guess I didn't look at it that way, either... It makes sense. I know for a fact that there is nothing I do that he doesn't love :)

13. ply

ply
    Gold Member

Surprised none of the gals here has chimed in. Some ladies have their best orgasms analy

Get some different sized butt plugs. Use plenty of cocnut oil. Do a lot of plying first.

If you want to surprise him, play with both your holes at the same time til you cum. You may find that you really enjoy it before you invite him into your rear.

14. xdollface

xdollface New Member

We tried it last night, & I'm not too sure how I feel about it just yet... I don't think I gave him enough time to do it, probably too tense. I told him I don't think I'd care to give it another go, but I find myself possibly changing my mind...

ply likes this.
  15. ply

ply
    Gold Member

Did you make sure you came first before you tried anal?

That always seems to be key. Cum with anal play involved before you go for taking the hard one.

Keep us posted.

16. Mittimer

Gold Member

That was my issue at first.

I didn't love it, but I didn't hate it and I really didn't know if I wanted to do it again.

Then one day out of the blue I had some cyber fun with a close friend and it turned me into a sex crazed animal that wanted every hole I had filled with something thick, long and hot.

Needless to say, that night was amazing.

Give it some time, you may not be surprised at how often you think of it after this. I don't know what position you used, but try missionary anal rather then doggy style, it let me relax more and REALLY enjoy it.

ply likes this.
  17. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I usually start on top, lowering myself onto him. That way I am in total control of the pace. For some strange reason he hasn't yet managed to cum inside my arse in this position, so after I've had my fun, we roll onto our sides and finish in the spoons position.

ply likes this.
  18. onlyfun

onlyfun New Member

only do it if you want to, not just to please your boyfriend, in my mind that wud be wrong for you to just do it to please your other half.....I would suggest that you both agree on him massaging you 1st to relax you and then him using 1-2-3-4 fingers to relax the anal muscles and then him slowly putting his penis inside you....I think reasons why men like to give woman anal is because it feels tight....I did it twice, is was nice for me but dont know how the woman felt as it was spontanious at the time...You may like it, know when I make love to my wife even tho we dont have anal I use a vibrator on her clitt and penetrating her while im fingering her anus and she really loves it.....

19. MESOHORNYY

MESOHORNYY New Member

When I was 17 me and my gf tried it after 6 months of dating. It was both our first times. MAN she dug her nails deep into my thigh. She loved it I loved it. We did it sometimes not all the time. But It was a bonus in the relationship