confuzzed

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by oh confused one, Oct 20, 2004.

1. oh confused one

oh confused one New Member

hey all

ive been reading some of the threads that u guys have posted up already and i thought that i could naybe get some help from u guys. i mite not have a serious problem but it would really be great if someone could give me some advice...

a little while ago my best friend passed away and lately ive been getting attracted to some other chics that i kno. i dont kno if its cos i need another female to be as close to me as my best mate was or if im bi or wat. i started off being attracted to some actresses but now its some ppl that i kno. its like i get all happy and smily when im with them just talking. its really confused and ive had times where ive nearly let it slip to my mom and one of my mates but i kno that if i do tell they wont really want to be my mates and my mom would just be dissapointed. im still interested in guys but havent had a relationship with one for a while, i get bored of them very quickly and ive neva had a relationship with a chic but i have wanted to try kissing one or two of them.

please help me!!! :uhh:

2. Maggie_05

Maggie_05 New Member

Well your mom shouldn't be disappointed. As far as my experience with kissing other girls its been pretty bad as I fear loosing friend. I would prolly go further if it wern't for that fact. But explore yourself, try masturbating while thinking about other girls. If you like the way that feels. Just explore and run with it but dont feel bad.

3. sexynzgirl

sexynzgirl New Member

when you spend time with these people you say you get all happy and smiley, do you feel sexual towards them at all? If you do try imagining yourself in some situations with females that are romantic/sexual and you'll soon have some kind of idea what gets you excited :D I've been in an alike situation to you and it took awhile to figure things out, but its so important to see it as something that is your choice/business and not to worry or stress about. Don't worry about saying anything to your mum until you are completely sure about whats going on for you, good luck and relax :D

4. touchzing

touchzing New Member

It is okay to be bisexual. A person does not have to be attracted to just one gender. You can be attracted to both sexes even for different reasons, and with different intensities. Explore your orientation slowly, carefully and honestly. I don't believe you need to disclose anything to your mother until you feel the need to. Concentrate on being honest to yourself and your date first.