Confusion.

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by RainbowMuncher, Jun 1, 2007.

1. RainbowMuncher

I have a bit of a problem that confuses me. See, I think women are sexy.. A woman could surely turn me on....which would make me a lesbian? Lol.. but, I do like men..Though, it's hard for me to find a guy attractive..Well, it's really hard for me to find anyone attractive, i don't know why.. It's not that I'm stuck up about it or anything, it's just..hard for me..I haven't found a guy who was really physically attractive to me but there are a few chicks I do think are beautiful and would love to be with..SDGHJNHDRGD <-- ssh.. ignore the random letters of frustration xD...Anyway.. <.< It just seems like I'm complaining now but..x.x I'm really confused..And.. what's with the whole "Bi-curious" stuff? Alot of people claim that's what I am but.. I'm NOT curious.. I KNOW I think women are hotter than me..that I am more attracted to the same sex..>.< <.< Or..I could be a lesbian and be forcing myself to find a guy to date simply because my family is against almost everything I do because they are hardcore Christians, in a sense.. lol.. they just agree with the bible with it suits their needs.I don't know.. Any ideas?

2. Jane948

Jane948 New Member

I think you are putting too much pressure on yourself about it all. Date around ... including women and see if you like that or would rather be with a man. There is nothing wrong with finding women attractive, I know I do and I'm engaged to a man. No harm in it ... just my 2 cents.

3. RainbowMuncher

4. CollegeGuy09

CollegeGuy09 New Member

Physical attractiveness should only play a small part in how you choose a partner, anyway. Granted, it may be difficult to approach someone who you don't find attractive at all. However, I've found that in my past experiences that the more I get to know someone, the more attractive they are to me both physically and emotionally... That may sound strange, but I can't really explain it any other way :).

5. RainbowMuncher

its not strange.. lol and.. i've been in relationships like that.. kind of lol..

6. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

You need to do what makes you happy RM, as long as you are safe about it. My father is extremely religious, however it just doesn't do it for me. I feel that if you live your life as a good person then that is the best you can do. Use your own judgement and go with your gut feeling of happiness. If you like the ladies date the ladies your family will get over it , you don't want to live someone elses life through your own. You will die as a empty unhappy shell of a person when you die. I would go further about my thoughts on organized religion but that isn't what this is about :)

7. jrfoxx

jrfoxx New Member

I wouldn't worry so much about labels like straight, lesbian, "bi-curious", etc.Do what makes you happy and feels right.If you meet a woman you like, and find attracttive date her, same thing with men.If you like the person, and are attracted to them, them go with it.It's not like you have to choose just men, or just women, or be "bi" and date both.Date people based on your individual attraction to each person separately and dont worry about it.I wouldn't put some much pressure on the details....

8. RainbowMuncher

im terrified about the whole gf thing..XD dont know how to go about it..

9. lickablesue

lickablesue New Member

my family are very religious having 5 of them as clergy including mum and dad i think they have to be, but they all know im bi and they still love and respect me. they know its not there place to judge me, and after the first shock when i told them, they were great. maybe im just lucky, be your self girl no one can live your life for you and if you let them. you will live your life regretting it

10. RainbowMuncher

11. sexxnewbie

sexxnewbie New Member

Yeah i agree with above posters, relax and just be happy:D