confused

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by babyblue, May 28, 2007.

1. babyblue

babyblue New Member

Help guys im so confused. iv done things sexualy with guys and dont get me wrong I love the penis! I absolutly love giving head but I find alot of women sexualy attractive. I want to know what its like to be with a woman. just to try it but i dont know how to go about it. im confused aswell because I dotn know what that means. I know what bisexual is but i never really believed in it i just figured that it was someone who just wastn sure what they want. I really wanna try being with a girl though. any ideas on how I can do this very discreatly.

2. Silent22

Silent22 New Member

Try asking a guy to have a threesome with you and another girl. The guy will surely want to do this, and you get some girl action. Very sneaky and discreat idea I just made up myself :)

3. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Wanting to experiment as a bisexual and wanting to experiment as a couple are two very different things, in my opinion. My experimentation to determine that I was indeed bisexual was actually far more interesting and informative when there were no men present. And it can be difficult to separate your feelings about being a part of a threesome, watching your SO with someone else, and how you feel about being with a woman. Too much at one time.

4. Silent22

Silent22 New Member

I never thought of it that way melicious.. woops.. disregard my advice babyblue

5. CyCo_SoMaTiC

CyCo_SoMaTiC New Member

I agree 100% Melicious. And let me add do not go for these "bisexual" girls who want a threesome with their boyfriend. Nine times out of ten these are usually women who are being pushed into it by their man and will end up in regret for both you and them. Fly solo girl!

6. Bella

Gold Member

I agree with Mel; it isn't something you can just jump in & out of! :ugh
    Unless, of course, there are no "real feelings" involved - then, that is
    another story. It took me a long time to find a girlfriend & we have been
    together for a few years, but not as long as I have been with my SO. :)
    I share her with him sometimes, but not ALWAYS! You really
    have to be secure with your feelings & your relationship. :cheer
    It isn't always a good idea to "dive" into the unknown. :(
    ~Bella

7. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

Ok so you say you like guys that we know for sure.
    Next before you get started with a girl I would get to know yourself take some time and think very hard about what turns you on.
    Take some time and become horny think about your own body and thinking about what mental and phisical features turn you on.
    Next start looking at women, decide why you find them attractive is it their bodies or the way they act
    Just go at it slow and determine why you like them, don't rush into it.
    Next, if you want, start to look for a girl that would make you happy.
    Go slow and make sure you want it.
    That I think is the best way to treat this.

And to your question about what you like the best about women, I like to eat her out, I would probably do it all day but my SO can only take so much :( but I love every second

#7 vampire raver, May 29, 2007
    Last edited: May 29, 2007
  8. michael5a5

michael5a5 New Member

Very well put. Take things slow and try to enjoy as much as possible.

9. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

I would say get like a 50 mile buffer between the town you live in and the town you want to experiment in. If part of the problem is you are worried about your rep. Maybe go on vacation and travel and have one or two female relationship.

If you like the boyish looking girls you will have no problem finding them and having one night stands. the problem is finding femine looking girls that like girls and having a real relationship with them. If you just want to sex then your job is easy if you want to see if you can have feeling for a famine looking girl you might have to make a move on one of your friend and that could make you end up loosing a friend. Other wise take a month off and go to San Fran Cali or cologne Germany.

10. SenorG963852

SenorG963852 New Member