[Ask a Girl] Confused Using Ben Wa Balls (Guys too)

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Couple2012, Aug 30, 2012.

1. Couple2012

Couple2012 New Member

[FONT=&quot]Can Anyone help? Ben Wa Balls question. My wife is new into using them, I purchase her some which were larger and lighter on a string (Trinity Vibes Purple). We tried those, and she was able to easily hold them in. So, not wanting to give up, I purchased some which were heavier, but were the same size (Lelo Luna Beads). Same thing, so the last time I went with metal and smaller 1 inch, and I mean heavier and way smaller (1” Ben Wa Balls for Kegel Exercises / Surgical Stainless Steel). Same thing, doesn’t even know they are in there and has no problems holding them in. She is after working out her PC but also wants the other stuff that is supposed to go with that. Are we doing something wrong? Are we missing the boat somewhere? Why would they not move around or she not feel the ball inside the ball? I think we are still missing the point, as I have read and read online about the use of Ben Wa Balls (not a whole lot of true detail out there). These things don’t come with good directions when you receive them either.[/FONT]

2. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

Are you saying that the ones she can't feel are the musical ones, the ones that vibrate when moved? If she can hold them in without effort, then good for her, but she should be able to feel the vibrations, if they're musical.

3. Couple2012

Couple2012 New Member

So did we think also. Feels nothing, balls don't hit together, balls do not move, and they are not vibrating. Even had her sit in a rocking chair, have them in when she worked out, many different things. Not sure what you mean by musical, one of the sets she has the ball inside the ball, but not musical.