confidence..does it turn you on?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Gearhead, Nov 4, 2010.

1. Gearhead

Gold Member

Little backstory, I've never been all that confident in my sexual endeavors I just knew I came she came we both had a good time..well a few months ago a good friend of mine(woman) told me I was extremely good in bed just because I was constantly taking care of her pulling hair sucking nipples other than just giving it too her, and she told me that the more confident I was the hotter she got I never really understood it, the past month or so I've just been more confident when I approach a woman and my life has completely changed..on the inside I'm still like ehh about myself but I just pride myself knowing I know how to please a woman what I'm basically asking for women and men does someones confidence level whether it's real confidence or not turn you on??

#1 Gearhead, Nov 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2010
  2. SWGirl

SWGirl New Member

It's not just a sexy thing, it's the sexiest of things. With a confident man, you don't every have to worry about anything really. You don't have to worry about surprising them, or offending them, or having to decide everything yourself. Confident men are up front and to the point about what they want and what they feel. It is by far the most sexy thing about my man. Every man I've ever considered being with pales in comparisson when it comes to being confident in everything they do.

Women, statistically, are generally much more attracted to alpha-type men that display confidence and competence. So, yes, it's very very sexy:).

3. HardRocker

Gold Member

Hey, Gearhead, you better be careful with all that confidence. Next thing you know, you might be posting in the "Most embarrassing sex incident" thread.:lol

One of my favorite sayings... and I learned the hard way, is; Never ever think about how good you are at something while you are doing it.

Take it from me, you can fuck yo-sef up. But that's okay, that'll be when you learn about humility.:eyes

4. Gearhead

Gold Member

dont worry rocker i dont get confident till like her 3rd orgasm :)

5. awakened

awakened New Member

Hell ya , it makes a huge difference !!!!!!!!!!! Thats what flopped my threesome, the guy was no where near confident when he finally got in the same room with me.

6. blondi

blondi Member

confidence i like the hugest turn on you can have lol it gives off this aura like "i know what im doing, you know you want some" even if youre not god of the bedroom, confidence and attentiveness can make up for a lot ;)

7. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

Confidence is my main turn on. I love it when my man takes charge and says things "You like that? yeah you like that? you want me to pull you hair? yeah let's pull your hair." It's the hottest EVER.

Even outside of the bedroom. Confidence is one of the first things that attract me to a man. Although, Over confident aka Arrogant men are a real turn off. So for me there is a limit of confidence needed lol

8. too_thick

too_thick Member

I am somewhat confident but I end up over thinking something..
    but I am trying to take more "risks"

9. Meee

Gold Member

Real is a very big turn-on to me. But not real is a big turn-off to me. Bluster, bragging, and "game" just make me roll my eyes. I think most girls can tell when confidence is real or not.

10. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Confidence is a turn-on. Arrogance isn't.

11. Cheeky

Cheeky New Member

confidence is key, it creates trust, calmness and overall comfort. due to the fact that he knows what he's doing and when. However when confidence turns to cockiness he can kiss his sweet ass good bye!!!

12. Michellesoldman

Michellesoldman New Member

Well I'm not breaking the unanimous vibe either.

Confidence in a woman is just flat-out HOT! HOT I say....lol.

When I finally broke out of my introvertedness several years ago, I noticed an almost immediate difference in how people reacted to me. Once I finally got to the point of "not caring what anyone else thought" about every little thing, people noticed. ESPECIALLY women. I bet I get hit on 4 times now for every ONE time before. And I was better looking then....lol.

13. htoad

htoad Active Member

This a key point.

Being confident without arrogance, in my view, means that you are willing to learn, don't mind taking risks and making mistakes because you learn from them, and can make fun of yourself with others and not let it bother you.

It is funny, how many times I have had woman flirt or be attracted with me when I started acting confident in the above manner. My Bunnie has "complained" that I am so nice and confident with her at times other women notice it and want my "attention".