Confession time

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Skeptix, Jul 12, 2008.

1. Skeptix

Skeptix New Member

Is there anything in your sexual history that you regret doing?
    I've done a fair amount, but there is one thing I would take back.

Once I met this woman online and we agreed to meet. We hit it off and really had a fun relationship...but she had some issues that, ultimately, I wasn't comfortable dealing with. Some med addiction...some emotional issues concerning an ex. The sex was fantastic and we really were very casual about it. She began growing very attached to me and I decided to call it off...but when I told her she began to get very emotional about it and as I was holding her I found myself growing very hard. She noticed too and before long she was pulling my pants down and giving me head right there on the living room floor.

I didn't stop her. I should have. I should have said no...this is over. We don't belong together...don't do this.

But I didn't. I let her go down on me even though I had no intention of staying with her. Maybe it was the drinks...maybe it was the short circuit in my brain caused by the awesome blowjob...I don't know. I DO know I shouldn't have let it go on.

What followed was a lot of crying and yelling and me being a total dumbass at breaking up, with cum drying on me and my clothes. I felt small and mean...but we actually stuck it out for another few weeks. It sort of fizzled out on its own...she went all Wiccan on me (literally...she became a friggin' Wiccan!) and had her little circle of friends that I had nothing in common with. But those last few weeks existed only because I felt wrong...that I had used her.

God...I know why women say men are pigs. WE ARE!

Maybe nobody else will contribute here...but every now and then I think back to this and even consider calling her to get it off my chest...but then I think she'd probably rather not be reminded of that time.

Fucked up.

2. cbrmale

Gold Member

I've had a colourful and expansive sexual history, but I never ever hurt anyone else during that journey; it's not my style. I don't think men are pigs, and maybe my attitude towards my friends and lovers enables me to able to look back on my past and feel that I wouldn't necessarily change a moment of it.

3. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I think some women (and men, for that matter) will always find a way to get hurt in a relationship. Especially if that relationship is on the way out. I believe you said it best, skeptix: throw in a mixture of medications and emotional issues, and there will probably be no 'kind' way to end it.

As far as the blow-job thing, I wouldn't kick myself too hard for that. It does take two people, ya' know. Could very well have been the drinks, but sometimes women will use sex in an attempt to manipulate a situation ( :eyes .... really?....)

4. severin

severin New Member

i lost my virginity to a homeless wino who tried to rob my parent's house afterwards.

they never grow tired of that story either :p

5. Dreama

Gold Member

Well, I'd like to point out that I'm not really certain why going Wiccan has anything to do with a relationship's demise. It's a religion like any other. *shrug* I mean, worshiping nature can't hurt that much.

As to regretting things I'd done sexually...Not many. What's done is done, I say. Can't take it back, so I might as well be comfortable with everything I've done, sexual or not.

6. igor

Gold Member

Nope, but then I haven't had any far out experiences. ANyone here wanna be my first? :lol

7. BassDude

BassDude New Member

The usual totally mature attitude about it all from Dreama. *mwah* ;) Completely agreed. If anything I kinda wish that I had done a lot more to potentially be ashamed of! :dgrin Sometimes I wish that I hadn't been so much of a "nice guy" throughout my life. By that, what I mean is that I generally wouldn't make a move on a lady unless I felt pretty certain it was what she wanted...I didn't want her to think I was a "player" (ie. pick-up artist) and only after her for sex (because I rarely was only after sex). Knowing what I know now, I think I probably missed a lot of sex with a lot of different partners just because they thought I wasn't interested since I wasn't aggressive about it. I'd love to go back and redo a few things knowing what I know now. (Of course, I'd probably be in prison if I were 20 years younger and knew what I know now! :lol)

However, I definitely wouldn't go back and change myself into a "pick-up artist"...I really don't have any respect for the "head games" the PUA's play...just not my thing, ya know? I'm quite happy with myself the way I am, even if I did miss a few good lays.

BD

8. cbrmale

Gold Member

Pick-up artists don't play head games, it's mutually consensual, or at least the casual sex I partook in. Many women enjoy casual sex for much the same reason that men do: the variety, the challenge of learning and mastering a new lover, the chance for a new experience, the knowledge that you won't look back and regret lost opportunities.

The myth of men having to seduce and manipulate is just that - a myth. In my mind this myth denigrates women as being less sexual than they really are.

9. bucky

bucky New Member

That is sooo.... true Rose. I had left my 2nd wife and was staying with my dad. We didn't lock the doors and about 1am one night I was awakened by my soon to be ex standing over me. She said not to say a word and proceeded to give me a blowjob and when she finished just walked out. Weirdest thing I have ever seen. We started locking the door after that.

10. Barbwire

Gold Member

I confess that one time I did something similar. I had broken up with a guy after dating for almost 3 years. (he was a bed pissing drunk) and I had my own place for a few months.

I had no car and was bussing it to and from work, which was tough. I went to get a car loan and needed a co-signer. I went to the ex-s and cried to him about my situation and he said he could not help me.

A few nights later, I got all tarted up and went to his place, seduced him, had sex, and talked him into signing the loan. After that, when he called for a date, I told him I just wanted to be friends.

Yeah, I know, it was a rotten thing to do, and I'm not proud of it, but in a way it was payback for the hell he put me through when we were together. I did pay off the loan, btw.

11. loveit247

Gold Member

This is one of the many reasons you rock girl! :bow

12. bucky

bucky New Member

Hey, you paid off the loan. No harm, no foul, just a very smart lady doing what she had to do to make it. You are awesome.

13. redorn

redorn New Member

I never cease to amaze myself at the stupidity of some of the little things I do with women

eg:
    -I'm frequently completely incompetant at noticing when a girl likes me (current record-2 years afterwards, walking down the road and suddenly the thought pops into my head "waaaaaaait a minute! was she hitting on me?")
    -apparently when a girl says she doesn't mind if you kiss another girl, she doesn't necessarily mean it
    -there was this one girl, she seemed pretty nice and well, one thing led to another. It wasn't until afterwards I found out she was welsh :-( I felt so dirty....(please don't kill me welsh forumers, I kid because I love...)

can't think of any more off the top of my head, but theres plenty of things I do that should have been blatently obvious

14. suite91

suite91 Member

:lol

Catherine Zeta Jones is Welsh and I wouldn't hold it against her for a moment!!

I'm with Bass on this one. My only regrets are that I wasn't a pig when the opportunities were presented to me :eyes. Oh well, lots of time left :brow.

15. unalteredone

unalteredone New Member

Once, i went back to the room of a friend (with benefits) after a night of drinking. We had never had sex, and i had had no intention of having sex with him, and I truthfully didnt even want to have sex with him, but i was there and drunk and for some reason his suggestions didnt seem like a big deal. So he put on a condom and made it in, and after like 5 thrusts I was like WTF AM I DOING and told him to stop. Things arent awkward between us or anything, i just regret having to add another notch on my bedpost when i didnt even really want to (although, to me it kind of doesnt even count..5 thrust rule?), and i felt like a really weak woman for allowing him to change my mind.

16. Katprr

Katprr New Member

I can honestly say there is nothing at all in my sexual life that I regret doing. I am into complete and advanced bondage, do I regret anything in that aspect. Nope. Sex is adult play time, so why would I ever regret anything even when I was younger. So yes I would do every over again. I live my life openly and without regret, life is to short to regret anything you have done.

17. Poky

Poky Banned

There is only one thing in my life that I will ever regret because it is very personal and deals with someone that was in my life from the time I was very little. He was the only grandfather I knew on my moms side of the family and I never got the chance to say "I love you" one more time before he passed away...That's the only regret that I have in my life..No others.

18. Eric5675

Eric5675 New Member

masturbating with the football team

19. sexyJ

sexyJ New Member

Thats classic! Wish I was there:eek j/k

I dont really have anything per say but I wish I hadn't been with as many people as I have.. a few less would have been nice but Thats ok!

20. ccjcool

ccjcool New Member

There are things i regret NOT doing (mainly because i lack the confidence to say/do something), but nothing i actually regret doing.